#Beware of your Swalah

An accident that happened on Tuesday in Riyadh between a Mercedes and a Lexus and the storyteller narrates,

"I saw an ambulance and crowd and then they took out a young man who was around 26.

He was covered in blood and his body cut even his leg was cut and he was screaming.

He was looking at his brother or maybe his relative and saying, "I don't want to die, I am scared, I will go to hell."

He was lying there screaming and saying, "Muhammad I didn't pray, I am scared, maybe I will become disable, but I don't want to die and I will pray, WALLAHI I will pray but I don't want to die..."

Then the people gathered. I was standing there seeing it all and was Scared. The sight was horrible, it was terrifying and the guy started bleeding more. He was screaming and his body turned blue. They couldn't save him.

The guy who was with him was crying and saying, say Shahadah! recite the Kalimah! The boy was screaming and his tongue couldn't say the Kalimah,

Allahu Akbar, he was scared, his soul was taken and his voice disappeared

But he couldn't say the Kalimah..

After that he didn't move. His body was still. Doctors took out all the equipment's they had, put him on stretcher and covered his head and told his brother that Khalaas, your brother is no more, just pray for him, we couldn't save him, because of excessive blood loss, his head, his body parts were terribly cut.

The narrator says,

"First time ever in my life I saw someone die in front of my eyes, he couldn't recite the Kalimah.

My brothers and sisters, Death strikes suddenly, protect your prayers, don't say I'll pray tomorrow.

No one knows when is your last day. I couldn't sleep after this and kept crying like a baby. I didn't even know him but I remember his words,

"I will pray... WALLAHI I will pray.. but I don't want to die."

Oh Allah make our end the best and keep us away from a bad death. AMEEN.