A Short Islamic Story

This is a story of a Muslim man. One day as he was at his house, a poor man knocked on his door and asked him if he has anything for him to eat. The man entered his house and found that he has only one full loaf with him and decided to cut it in a half and gave the other half to the poor man. The next day, he found another poor man who has no cloths, he went back home and took a shirt that he didn't wear it and was torn a little but he thought it will be able to protect the poor man from cold.

The next day, as he was going to fajr prayers, he came across a handicapped man who was crawling his way to the mosque. so, he carried him on his back to the mosque. When he was about to die, people around him heard him saying:" I wish it was full, I wish it was new, I wish it was far."

Hey readers! the story is short but it has deep and full of lessons. Hope u enjoy it . Don't forget to share it with family and friends.!

One of the moral behind it is that, whatever we have whether small or big don't hesitate to give it out. To you it might be small but we don't know how big that small deed bring a smile to others. The Prophet(p.b.u.h) said:" Protect yourselves from hell fir even by giving a piece of date as charity."~Bukhari. Don't forget to do it for the sake of Allah(S.W).