richie tozier: chalk

TW: None

changed a few things

"y/n y/n! y/n!" richie exclaims when he enters her room.

"hey rich," y/n places her comic down and looks at her boyfriend.

"wanna draw on the sidewalk? I got chalk!" he excitingly asks, flopping onto her bed and showing her the box of chalk he has.

"sure, I don't see why not," y/n smiles and the two were on their way outside.

"here, this is the perfect spot for our gorgeous art," richie says as he goes to sit down on the ground and dumps all the chalk on the concrete floor, the chalk creating a small fog of different colors.

y/n coughs and sways her hand around, fanning the powder away from her face, "richie!" she exclaims.

"sorry toots," (help me,,,,) richie says with a smile before grabbing a blue colored chalk, "i should draw eddie's mom with this. i bet she'll look smoking hot."

y/n fake gags with a small smile and grabs a f/c colored chalk, "and i should draw (insert whatever u wanna draw)."

after a few minutes of drawing, telling each other corny jokes, and talking about eddie's mom, the two stood up, dusted any chalk powder they had on themselves, and admired their work of art.

there were multiple drawings that covered the sidewalk. there was a drawing of eddie's mom, sonia kaspbrak, a (whatever u drew), a random tree, a bike, a character from street fighter, and a heart.

y/n looked at the heart and kneeled down in front of it and wrote "(your initial) + r. t."

"much better," she says and feels richie hold her hand. she looks at her hand and at richie, who was giving her a smile. y/n returns the smile and kisses his cheek.

richie blushed a bright tint of red on his cheeks. he looks at her lips for a moment before kissing them.

"much better," he copies her.