help

hi! so i need help.

even tho its exam week, i still want to write stories but i dont know what to write despite my more than 5 drafts waiting for me to finish them.

so if it isnt too much to ask, could you choose from these numbers please? every single one of them will be written but the one/ones with the most votes will be written first.

here are the numbers:

1. the turning - miles comes back from playing with flora and finds the reader wearing his boarding school uniform (ending is up to you guys).

2. dog days - tyler catches feelings for the reader, who makes pizza at the pizza place. he asks her out on a date and she says yes.

3. the goldfinch - boris and the reader are seatmates in class. one day, the teacher makes the whole class watch a video about greek mythology, boris gets confused and falls asleep instead.

4. the turning - two words. cuddly miles.

5. it - richie falls in love with the reader, who is the complete opposite of him.

6. stranger things - mike and adoptedbyers!reader kiss at the snow ball.

7. it & stranger things - richie falls in love with dustin hendersons adoptive sister. el and max, who are protective of the reader, interrogates the poor boy. mike helps richie out and he survives their endless questions.

8. finn wolfhard - finn meets the reader, who plays his love interest in a horror movie and falls in love.

9. ghostbusters: afterlife - trevor brings the reader to a date, not knowing that his mom and sister are at the same place. phoebe, along with their mom, spies on the two and doesnt tell trevor.

10. when you finish saving the world - ziggy sings the reader a song (your choice).

choose any, the most votes gets to be published first. of course the updates will be slow like always so i dont guarantee immediate updates. until next time :)