richie tozier: compliments

tw: richie and slight suggestive phrases

kinda changed it a bit but i still hope you like it

"hi sweet face," richie says and sits next to y/n, who was sitting under an oak tree that was by the quarry.

"hi four eyes," she replies back and scribbles on her notebook.

richie leans in to take a look at what shes doing.

"ew, homework?"

"mhm."

"but isnt that homework due next week?" he asks.

"id rather do it now. and you should too," y/n replies again, her eyes never leaving the book.

" 'kay, but you know what else i would do? you," he kisses her cheek.

a faint tint of pink makes her cheeks glow, "never, tozier," she pushed his face away.

"you know, you look really adorable today," he tries to flirt.

"thank you."

"you look so gorgeous," he tries again.

"i know."

"you look pretty sitting next to me but i think-"

"-your flirtatious comments dont work on me, richie," y/n cuts him off with a small chuckle.

"oh yeah? well, the color on your cheeks says otherwise, pretty girl," he pokes her cheeks.

y/n swats his hand away, the color on her cheeks getting darker as she does, "w-what color? i dont see any color on my cheeks."

"aw, look at you. all flustered because i complimented you. so flustered that you forgot you cant see your own cheeks."

"im not flustered because you complimented me! its because you called me out!" she tries to defend herself.

"are you admitting that you are blushing, sweet face?" he teases and pokes her cheek repeatedly.

y/n picks up her notebook, quickly places it between richies hand, and slams it shut, making the poor tozier boy yelp in pain.

"wimp," y/n says.

"im not a wimp!" he exclaims.

"then why do you look red?"

"im not! and dont you dare think im flustered or anything because i am not. you just called me out and i dont- oh." richie realizes.

"so, youre admitting that you are a wimp?"