finn wolfhard: helium

TW: none

also kinda inspired by me and my bsf

"hey guys!" finn greets the people who are just joining his live.

"hi," y/n greets them too, she was holding a big cocomelon jj balloon in her left hand.

"why are you holding a cocomleon balloon😭😭 were you two invited to a kids party?" y/n reads out a comment and laughs, "well, you're correct there. we both just came from my nephews birthday party who-"

"-who seems to like climbing my long legs," finn butts in, making y/n laugh, "yes, who seems to like climbing finns long legs, just turned 3."

"and we were able to bring home a balloon and decided to inhale the helium inside while we go live," finn explains as y/n unties the balloon from the string.

"you wanna go first?" y/n asks, handing him the balloon. finn nods and takes it before inhaling the helium and passing it to her.

y/n inhaled the helium next, "hi," finns voice came out high pitched. his eyes widened and he laughed, "it worked! you try."

"my name is donald duck, im from michigan state and i love cookies,"
y/n copied one of finns lines.

the two bursts out in laughter, their high pitched voices making it funnier and making them laugh harder until they were having a full laugh attack for 5 minutes straight.

both out of breath, they took a few moments to breathe in and out before continuing with their live.