• | Chapter 2 | •

• Cursing
• Angst
• Fighting
• Bullying
• Fluff
—————————————————————————
Giyuu's POV :
"So , uh.. Hey , Shinazugawa-San asked for a spar battle against ya! Wanna accept?!"
Those thoughts lingered inside my head.

I just got done training , and right now im just heading to the spar that Shinazugawa requested..

Theres a good chance he'll win. Which i don't mind , After all.. It's just training. But , we both are pretty much at the same level when it comes to fighting. So im not worried of the outcome.

I walked across the hall and finally , in front of me was the shoji slide door that leads to our training area.
I retracted my hand , thinking if i should just go in.
Why am I so hesitant? Just go Tomioka!

I slid open the palish , bamboo door with a beautiful pattern of lily engraved on the door open and was greeted with the moonlight shining on my face and body , revealing who i was to the people , already waiting.

"Ahh.. Tomioka.. Im surprised someone as cowardly as you decided to come."
I looked to my left and saw Sanemi with 2 wooden swords in his right hand.

"It's not that big of a deal.. Its just training." I replied.

I heard a small 'ugh' in disgust from Sanemi. He walked towards me and shoved the wooden sword in my hand.

"Get ready , Giyuu Tomioka."  He called out as he prepared in a fighting stance , with a creepy grin.

I also , stood in a fighting stance.

Well , this'll be one hell of a fight.
———————————————————————————
Nobody's POV :
Both of the hashira's charged at each other , with the wind pillar attacking first.

"Wind breathing.. First form : Dust whirlwind cutter!" Sanemi shouts , attacking towards Tomioka. Although the attack didn't touch Tomioka , he barley dodged the attack with his wooden sword , severely damaging it.

"Damn , Shitbird! What happened to your swordsmanship?!" Sanemi scolds.

Tomioka launched the fourth form of water breathing. He aimed directly at Shinazugawa But Sanemi dodged this easily. "Too slow , Asshole."
Sanemi pounces onto Tomioka , making Giyuu fall on his back let go of his sword out of instinct.

Sanemi griped Tomioka's wrist and shoved his leg in between Giyuu's legs. He then leaned in , close to Tomioka's ear and mumbled , "I win , Dipshit."

Tomioka got pissed off and head butted Sanemi roughly as his own reaction for the nickname Sanemi called him.

Sanemi chuckled and got up , gripping Giyuu's collar , lifting him up to help him get back on his feet.

"Next time , Battle me again when your not so damn pathetic , Tomioka." Sanemi enlightened.

"It was just training , Shinazugawa. It was by chance you won." Giyuu reminded.

Vein marks appeared on Sanemi's face.

"Tch. Fucking scumbag." Sanemi snorted.

Once Tomioka got up , Sanemi roughly let go of Giyuu's collar and and left.

"I swear , that guys always in a mood. You sure get on his nerves , Tomioka." Uzui points out.

"Indeed." Tomioka replied as he slid the shoji door open and left.

———————————————————————————
••• 3 Hours Later •••
Sanemi's POV :
That piece of shit thinks he's better then everyone. I just cant stand it anymore.