• | Chapter 11 | •

Warnings!
• Shinobu and Giyuu fighting
• mentions of sex 🤭
• Cursing
• Fluff
• Bullying
• Violence

  Nobody's POV :
Giyuu took his last sip of his tea , and placed the small teacup down , looking up at Sanemi.
"Your done?" Sanemi asked.
Giyuu hummed as a reply , getting up and fixing his uniform blouse.

Sanemi went behind him and wrapped his arms around Giyuu's waist , hugging him gently.
"Ive never seen you this soft.." Giyuu murmured , blushing.

"I wont be so soft tonight though.." Shinazugawa whispered seductively , catching a glance at Tomioka's face.
"Sh-Shut up." Giyuu snapped weakly , going back to his senses.

Suddenly , a crow swiftly entered the room from the open window , standing in front of them.
Turns out it was Giyuu's crow.

"Pillar meeting , Pillar meeting! Caw! Shinobu Kocho has announced a pillar meeting! Caw! Go now , Go now!" The crow screamed.

"We get it already , Kanzaburo." Giyuu replied , picking it up and stroking the crow , while the crow looks happier then ever.

"Guess we gotta go.." Giyuu said almost nervously.
The only thing that worried him was the fact that SHINOBU announced a meeting.

"Fine. Lets go." Sanemi said , with slight annoyance.
Giyuu nodded and slid open the door , walking right out to the HQ.
As they were walking down the path , Sanemi glanced at Giyuu , confused on to why Tomioka looks so.. Nervous.

Sanemi suddenly stopped , making Giyuu look back , confused.

"Giyuu. Look at me,"
Sanemi demanded , getting closer to Tomioka.

"U-Uhm.. Yea?" Giyuu stuttered , looking at Sanemi while blushing.

"Why is it everytime i look at you , you always look so damn nervous?" Sanemi snapped.

"Im-Im not nervous.." Giyuu said , cursing at himself mentally for stuttering.
Sanemi scoffed and pulled Giyuu closer.
"Dont you lie to me. Tell me right now." Sanemi growled angrily.

Giyuu shuddered softly before answering, "Im just worried Kocho would want to start problems again.."
Giyuu whispered ,
sense they were so close to the
gates of the HQ where the hashira were nearby , with them only being nextdoor in the courtyard.

"If anything happens , ill stop it. Dont be a puss and run away from your problems or ill fuck some sense into you , got that?" Sanemi growled.

Giyuu exhaled deeply but nodded , Continuing the path to the yard with Shinazugawa following.
The people there were Gyomei , Obonai , Shinobu , Muichiro , Rengoku , Uzui , Mitsuri  , And obviously ,  Sanemi and Giyuu.

Giyuu stood there , looking at the floor waiting for someone to speak.

"So , Tomioka-San.." Shinobu finally spoke. Giyuu exhaled roughly in annoyance before answering.

"What now Kocho." He asked looking down at her.
Shinobu grinned before speaking,
"I wanna make a announcement about You!!" Shinobu smiled.

"No. Your not doing that without my permission or without me knowing what it is." Giyuu answered.

"Don't worry , it'll be fine!" Shinobu said , signaling something on her hands to the others.