- | Chapter 14 | -

It was about 1 in the morning, and Giyuu was wasted. He was slumped against a wall, with a small blush spread on his face. His eyes were half lidded, and he was glaring down. Sanemi was talking to Obanai, before he spotted Tomioka in the corner. "Hey, I'll be right back." Sanemi said, before walking over to Tomioka, with a confused look on his face.

   "You okay, Giyuu?" He asked, tilting his chin up. Giyuu glared at him softly, nodding. "Yeah.. J-Just tired I think." He mumbled, blushing softly. Sanemi gave him a confused look. "If you were just tired why do you literally smell like alcohol? How much did you drink?" He asked, slightly concerned.

    The only response he got was a small shrug, before watching Tomioka sit down, leaning back in the chair. "I think 7.. Not including the ones I drank in truth or dare. But, that's not much." Tomioka answered, looking up at his boyfriend that was looking down at him. "Then your drunk, Tomioka." Sanemi said softly,
    Giyuu looked offended, scoffing. "Noo. I'm not d-drunk. Just tired Nemi.." He said, stammering once in a while. Sanemi smiled at his attitude, and silly personality right now. 'God, your such an idiot..' Sanemi thought as he smiled.

"I'll be back, Kay?" With that, Sanemi left a small kiss on his forehead, and walked away, looking for someone.
      Tomioka smiled, grabbing another cup half-filled with alcohol, before taking a small sip. "Tomioka? You look good tonight." Tengen chirped, smirking as he wrapped his arms around Giyuu's shoulders. Tomioka jumped, and looked behind him only to see who he thought was the most tallest guy in the world.

"Uzui? What is it?" Giyuu mumbled, wondering why Tengen would come up to him. Giyuu squinted his eyes a bit, trying to get rid of the blurry vision so he could make out Tengen's features.
   "After the party, I was hoping you could come over to my estate?" He smiled brightly at Tomioka, who gave him a slight look of confusion. "Uhm. I have to ask Sanemi first." Giyuu replied, getting up.
   Hearing this made Tengen get a little annoyed. It was pretty much obvious he liked the black haired male, but nobody really realized how jealous he was of Sanemi. He always thought that Sanemi was manipulating Giyuu, and Sanemi was the other half of him. But, who was he to make assumptions?

"Why ask him? He doesn't have to know." Uzui snapped back, surprising Tomioka. "Tengen, I have to ask him so it wouldn't look weird on why I'm in your house." Giyuu mumbled, sighing. Suddenly, Giyuu realized..

Why else would Uzui want to take him to his house? Why did he get so mad when he mentioned Shinazugawa? Now it's either he's thinking like this because he's drunk, or it's true.

Giyuu looked at him suspiciously. "Fuck Sanemi, I could treat you way better you know." Giyuus eyes widened, now realizing he was right. He liked him. "Tengen, I'm already dating Sanemi. I'm gonna have to decline." He said awkwardly, getting a bit nervous.
   "Come onn, please? I'll even let you hit up on one of my wives!" Giyuu furrowed his eyebrows. What a smart offer to give someone that's DATING A GUY.

"I don't want your wives tho-" Tomioka replied quickly, before seeing Sanemi down the hall, hoping he would save him from this awkward situation. But...

Uzui saw him to. And Sanemi saw Tengen too. Sanemi mumbled a, 'What the fuck' when he saw Tengen was talking to his boyfriend. Then suddenly, Tengen picked Tomioka up taking Tomioka by surprise, and threw him over his shoulder, holding him by his waist.

"Hey- What the fuck Tengen?? Put me down!" Giyuu said, trying to get Tengen to let him down. Poor Sanemi didn't even know what the fuck was going on. "Whoops, got your boyfriend! I'll treat him way better I promise," Tengen smirked seeing Sanemi getting more infuriated. "Let him down. Now." Sanemi growled, walking up to him.
   "Nah, I'm good. Although, I understand why you like him though. He has a really fat a-" He was cut off. "Tengen, let me go." Giyuu said in a slight panic. He frantically looks around the room, realizing everyone left. He was hoping Shinobu or even Rengoku can help out in this situation.

'Oh come the fuck on.'

Suddenly, a sharp pain struck Tomioka, snapping him back to reality. Not on his back, not on his leg, but on his..

"Y-You pervert! Was that necessary??" Giyuu complained, scoffing.
Tengen smirked, laughing at the latters reaction. "My bad, just couldn't help myself." Tengen claimed, as if that was the most reasonable reason to do such a thing.
Sanemi scowled at Tengen, revealing his surprisingly shiny katana, with a stern glare on his face. "Just so you know, whenever he makes that face it means he's actually gonna kill you." Giyuu whispered into Uzui's ear.

"Pfft. As if. This hot tempered idiot isn't gonna do anything to me!" He replied, smirking at the infuriated male in front of him. "Wanna take a bet on that?" Sanemi replied.
    Giyuu groaned in annoyance, lightly tapping Tengens back. "Hey, can you let me down before you guys fight?" Giyuu muttered, sighing as he got no response sense the both of them were arguing.
    'These idiots really forgot why they're even fighting in the first place.' Giyuu thought, before letting out a small cry, arching his back as he felt another harsh slap on his ass. "Tengen, seriously?!" He complained, rolling his eyes.

"What? You had no business looking like this in front of me." The tall male replied, looking around the room for any exit he, and Giyuu could leave with. "Your acting like your not holding me over your shoulder with your hand on my fucking ass." Tomioka said, realizing Sanemi hasn't talked all through this. 'Ohh.. He's gonna kill me.'

"Shinazugawa, let's make a deal huh?" Tengen then said, ignoring Giyuu's remark and focused his attention back on the person he's currently arguing with.

"What?" Sanemi simply replied, waiting for a reply.

"If you agree to let Tomioka come over on Tuesday, then I'll let him go!" Tengen smiled, not expecting a no. Sanemi is the type of person to willingly do anything to get what he wants. He groaned in annoyance, before snatching Tomioka out of Tengens arms, nodding. "Fine. But don't think you can do this every once in a while." Sanemi scowled, watching Tengen wink at Tomioka, before walking away, slightly swaying his hips.

"I thought he would never leave. What did I tell you about fighting back, Giyuu?" Sanemi asked, with a stern expression. Giyuu shrugged, slightly leaning more into Sanemi's grasp. The only thing Giyuu really said was a hiccup. "I'm sorry..?" Giyuu muttered, not really knowing how exactly to respond.

Sanemi sighed, before carrying Tomioka. "Dont apologize right now, you'll apologize to me some other way." Sanemi smirked, moving Giyuu's hair out of his face. "What..? What do you mean?" Giyuu asked, tilting his head.

Sanemi smiled innocently at the smaller, ruffling his hair. "You'll see, Giyuu."

IM BACK! IM FINALLY ACTUALLY BACK. I PRIOMISE THIS TIME. ILL KEEP MY PROMISE MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.

I wanna say I luv u all and thank u for being so patient with me :D I recently moved to Japan and I was wondering if I should try out being a geisha for a few days 🤨