Bro wtf 😭

STOP KOSA. ‼️

First off let me say Hello my children :D im sorry for not updating but I have to warn you all about this.

If you don't know what KOSA is it stands for, 'Kids Online Safety Act'. It is a thing that MIGHT happen all around the U.S and I DO NOT support it at all.

I really don't want to frighten any of you with this but this is a very serious problem.

It's basically a new bill that will restrict almost EVERY app, especially ones that can show explicit content. It will make you confirm you're +18, and will ask you to provide an ID as well.

If you are underage this will also reveal your both.. Search history and deleted search history, apps, calls, messages, social media videos, photos etc. I believe this is a HUGE invasion of privacy and it should not be passed.

But my children... There's some good news.

1. Yesterday they made a vote on whether or not to make it official, and there was no debate. Now, it's being pushed up until September because they're going on a break in august. This lets us have more time to fight against this!

Also, it has been rejected 2 times in the pass, and there's only about a 30% chance it will get passed. Thousands of people have called the representatives, or people behind it, and have made a LOT of complaints. If you want to help stop this as well, call (248) 331-8665. And don't worry! If u have anxiety about calling them or worried or you don't know what to say, I've got your back! I've said this and for the most part I believe it helped, so here!  Maybe write it down or go on the badinternetbills website.

Say this :

Introduce yourself, be polite, and say:

"Hi there, My name is (your name) and I am calling to oppose multiple harmful internet bills. I oppose all bills that weaken end-to-end encryption, infringe upon teenagers' constitutional right to free speech on the internet, and enable government policing of online resources. If you truly care about young people's experience on the internet, you should pass comprehensive data privacy legislation and oppose EARN IT, the RESTRICT Act, KOSA, STOP CSAM, and age restrictions on social media."

And please don't worry! Again it might not happen! Also the website is trustworthy :)