• | Chapter 6 | •

Nobody's POV :
"KAW , KAW! HASHIRA MEETING AT THE DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS! KAW KAW! GO NOW! GO NOW! KAW"

"Alright , we get it." Giyuu said calmly.

"Guess we gotta go." Sanemi said.

Giyuu nodded and left his estate with Sanemi following him.

They walked though the path of the HQ , with a beautiful display of nature ,
with blossom trees , crows gathering , and a fresh smell of lillac.

They finally arrived , and got greeted.

Sanemi was greeted with hand shakes
, happy smiles , questions , offers , and hugs.

Tomioka on the other hand was greeted with cold stares , insults , and hits on the back of his head.

Giyuu didnt mind these actions , he thinks he deserves it.

"Ah , Tomioka." Shinobu muttered.

"What is it now , Shinobu?" Tomioka asked.

"You know , i used to like you. Now all I think of you is that your just a stupid ass loner that cant stand up for himself! Nobody ever loved you or liked you!"

"But , you just said you used to like me."

"Uh- That was the past! I hate you! You don't deserve love! Why cant you just die like the rest of your fam-" Just like that , a harsh smack on the face cut her off.

"Mind repeating that?" Tomioka said coldly , now catching everyone's attention.

Shinobu held her face , looking up at Tomioka.

Sanemi had a proud smirk on his face , knowing whats about to happen.

"You.. Bastard!" Shinobu yelled before getting up , trying to punch Giyuu in the face , which was blocked.
Before Shinobu could respond , a hard punch in the nose was what left her in shock and in pain.

"What'd you just call me?" Tomioka asked , with a side punch to her face , pushing her on the floor.

"Now i get it. Your just like your dead friend! A coward that can never fight back!" Shinobu screamed.

"Oh , Am i?" Giyuu chuckled , grabbing Shinobu by the hair , getting ready to knock her out until he was stopped with a hand covered in gold rings.

"Get your hands off her , Giyuu!" Uzui yelled.

"No , you get your fucking hands off me you sparkly giraffe!" Tomioka screamed.

"All shes doing is making herself look vulnerable!" Tomioka yelled.

Tomioka was pulled into a choke hold by uzui , slightly tightening his arm around Tomioka's neck.

Giyuu was scratching , kicking , and yelling.

Sanemi had enough. He creeped up behind Uzui , unsheathed his sword and held it to uzuis head.

"Get your filthy hands off him." Sanemi muttered.

"No! He'll-" Sanemis sword went closer to Uzui's neck.

"Get. Off. Him." Sanemi demanded.

"Children.. Please stop this arguing.." Someone called out.

It was Oykata-Sama.

Everyone stopped moving , And Uzui let go of Tomioka.

They all quickly lowered their heads to the floor , including Shinobu.

"I really want you all to get along , so Please , can anyone tell me what happened?" Oykata spoke calmly.

Sanemi raised his head.

"Sir , id like to adress the situation. Kocho was making fun , and taunting Giyuu , so Giyuu decided to fight back. Then , Uzui tried to break up the fight but Uzui being the dumbass he is , he went to hard on Giyuu."

Oykata looked sad , but relieved.

"I see , well.. I really would love if you guys got along , and Shinobu.. Please stop teasing Giyuu,"

"He went through a lot of hard things in the past." Oykata finished.

Shinobu raised her head.

"Im sorry Master but i wont believe it until i get evidence!" Shinobu yelled.

"Sorry , but i cant , My child. I dont want Giyuu to relive that feeling."

Shinobu was fuming.

"Fine." She simply replied.

"Anyway , i want to say you all are going on a mission to help out different villages to help the people with demons , or other peoples problems in a week , okay?" Oykata said.

"Yes sir." Everyone answered.

"You all are free to go , save travels , my beautiful children." Oykata said.

"Giyuu." Someone called out to Tomioka.

It was Sanemi.

"Huh- Oh , Yeah?" Giyuu replied.

"Im proud of you." Sanemi smiled.

"Oh.. Thanks."

"Wanna go to my place for our break?" Sanemi asked.

"Oh , sure." Tomioka answered , Smiling.

"Well , we better get going."

Giyuu nodded , and grabbed Sanemi's hand.

Sanemi blushed hard.

"L-Lets just go , asshole.." Sanemi muttered.

Tomioka chuckled.

Sanemi led Giyuu to his estate , soon arriving at the particularly big Japanese styled house.

Just as they were going in , someone called out to them.

"Excuse me , you both!" The guy said , which looked like he was in his 20's.