• | Chapter 3 | •

• Making out
• Sexual mentions
• Death??
• Claiming
• Cursing
• Gore
• Fluff
—————————————————————————
Nobody's POV :
After what felt like an eternity for both of them , they finally arrived up the mountain.

With both exchanging looks they ran together to find the demon causing trouble.

"Do you wanna split up , or?" Tomioka asked.

"No. If it was a high ranked demon killing everyone it would probably take the 2 of us to defeat it."

"Mkay."

They both searched for any sign of demons , or blood demon arts in the area.

"These cobwebs are pissing me off! They're sticking all over my uniform!"
Sanemi complained.

"You'll survive."

"Heh?! Whats that supposed to mean dipshit?!"

As they both went further into the creepy forest , they started to hear some sort of squeaks , or snapping noises.

"What is that noise?"

They stopped running to find the orgin of the sound.

They both turned around and stared at the sight before them.

Sanemi went wide eyed , as his stomach dropped at the sight.

There were several low ranked demon slayers on some sort of string pulling them up , almost like puppets.

There necks were snapped , limbs cut off , and bones shattered.

"I believe this has to do with the demon we're looking for. It must be close." Tomioka said.

"Wait.. I can sense the demon. Its this way." Tomioka points to the left as they dash through trees , bushes , and cobwebs.

Finally , they reached a open part of the forest , and saw a particularly small demon child , with white hair.

"Hashira's? How boring." Rui said.

"What did you just say to me you little dimwit?!"
Sanemi yelled back.

"Your loud. Could you stop screaming please? Your disturbing my family."

"Or what huh?! Your nothing but a stupid ass low ranked demon thats worth nothing in this world!"

"Oh.. Am i?" Rui slowly brushed his hair out of his face , revealing the kanji in his eye.

"Now then.. What were you saying?" Rui calmly asked.

"Tch. Your still a weakling. You piss me off by just speaking , so ill decapitate you with pleasure."

"Now thats the spirit.. Come on then , show me whatcha got."

"Sanemi.. Let me handle this."  Tomioka blankly said.

"Alright do it then , shitface." Sanemi snapped back.

"Total concentration.. Water breathing , The 11th form.. Dead calm."

Rui shot out many threads of silk towards Tomioka , not prepared for whats gonna happen.