• | Chapter 4 | • ( Smut )

Smut
• Hardcore
• Pain Kink
• Hickeys
• Blowjob
• overstimulation
• Top Sanemi
• Bottom Giyuu
•Aftercare
•At Sanemi's estate
•Angst towards the end
•Taunting
—————————————————————————Nobody's POV :
Sanemi started to undress Giyuu, taking off his shirt , and shorts off of Tomioka.
Tomioka started getting a bit impatient and leaned up to bite Sanemi's neck.
"Impatient , are we Shithead?" Sanemi chuckles.

Sanemi got up took off his own clothes and sat down on the bed , leaning his head on the headboard.
Just looking at Tomioka naked made Sanemi harder then he already was , and Tomioka Noticed this.

"You want me to help you with that?" Tomioka asked.

Sanemi nodded and gripped the back of Tomioka's head and lowered it down on his cock.
Sanemi let out a low groan , when Tomioka started using his tongue.

"Gh.. You little slut." Sanemi teased.

Tomioka gagged slightly , when he felt Sanemi's dick touch the back of his throat.
While trying to pull up , his head was pushed back down as far as it could go , making Giyuu sputter out a mixture of pre cum and spit.

"Calm down , Giyuu. Relax your throat , Dumbass."

Tomioka took the words of advice and tried to relax as best as he could.

After 3 minutes Giyuu finally managed to relax his throat , bobbing his head up and down , using his tongue.
"Fuck.. Your good." Sanemi praised.
Tomioka set a slow pace , sucking and licking Sanemi.

"C..Coming."

Finally , Sanemi came into Giyuu's mouth.

Giyuu lifted his head up , licking access come off his lips and cheeks.

Sanemi yanked Giyuus hair up and brang him into a slow yet rough kiss , pushing Giyuu down on the bed.
As they both pulled away , Sanemi got on top of Giyuu and caressed his hips , taking Giyuu's legs over his shoulder.

"Ready?" Sanemi asked , leaning closer to Tomioka.

Tomioka nods slightly before shutting his eyes.

With that , Sanemi slammed into Giyuu making Giyuu cry out.

"Fu..Fuck!" Tomioka cursed , letting out a soft moan.

Sanemi slowly pulled out until the tip was the only thing inside him. Then , he slammed back in.

"Fu.. Fu.. S-Sanemi.. Ngh.."

"I see you like pain.. Keep moaning like that and ill fuck you like the slut you are."

Sanemi started a slow pace , going in and out , making Giyuu want to scream.

"A-Ah!" Giyuu yelled out as Sanemi slowly picked up his pace.
"Tch.. What happened to bein all quiet , loner?"

"Yo-You.. Expect me to stay.. Quiet in th-this situation..?"

"This shows.. Just how pathetic you are. But thats what i love about you.~"

"Gh.. F-Faster.." Tomioka asked.

"I was going slow to let you get used to it , but now i wont be going so soft on you."

Tomioka moaned out loudly as Sanemi roughly pushed back into Tomioka.
Sanemi started slamming into Giyuu quickly , making Tomioka tear up and grip Sanemi's shoulders for support.

"Hah.. Hah.. Sanemi..!" Giyuu cried.

Sanemi smirked at the sight of Giyuu being slithered in sweat , with lust filled eyes.