- | Chapter 15 | -

"Sanemi.."
Giyuu felt a gentle hand swoop away some hair out of his face, making him smile. "Yes, Yuu?" Sanemi asked, opening is door and stepped inside his estate. He slipped his shoes off and carried Giyuu over to his bed, sitting him down. "Something about what Kocho gave me earlier.. It smelt weird.. Not to mention it tasted worse than it usually does."
Sanemi furrowed his eyebrows (SIR U AINT GOT NONE 🌚) , wondering where exactly Giyuu was going with this. He knew that Kocho hated him but could it be possible she.. Put something in her drink?
"Your probably over-thinking it.. I'm pretty sure she's not that much of a bitch." Sanemi replied, trying to thinking of the bright sides of this situation.

"I guess you're right.." Giyuu muttered, sighing in relief. He looked up at Sanemi with a.. Desire of something. He opened his arms as he moved himself closer to Shinazugawa. A small pause was what silenced the room, the rain slamming onto the ground, and windows were the only source of sound. "Can.. We cuddle..?" Giyuu asked, his eyes looking as if he was pleading for the other to say yes. Sanemi smiled, nodding as he walked over to Giyuu who smiled back. Sanemi instead sat down on the bed, pulling Tomioka into his lap.
Giyuu wrapped his arms around Sanemi lovingly, burrying his face into Sanemi's neck. A small hiccup came from Giyuu. Sanemi remembered he drank a lot tonight, so he checked Giyuu's temperature by touch, and he was warm.. 

Sanemi then thought.. 'Although Tomioka has really good alcohol tolerance, he seems pretty drunk.' Sanemi snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a soft yet rough hand grope his thigh. Giyuu sighed angrily. He's angry because he wants more. He doesn't even give a fuck about what Sanemi does, he just wanted more. In other words, he wants Sanemi. He doesn't care in what way he just needs him.

Sanemi smirked, noticing a small spark of confidence that was in Tomioka's actions. 'Does he really think he could top me?' Sanemi scoffed, before remembering he gave Giyuu a reminder about an hour ago. "Giyuu." Tomioka's head perked up. "Hm..?"

Sighing in annoyance, Sanemi waits a second before speaking. "Do you want to Tengens estate on Tuesday?" He asks, his hands resting on Giyuus hips, who was thinking hard.

"K-Kinda.. Tengens nice to me, but he gets a little 'flirty' around me.." Giyuu stammers a bit, looking away, but then looking into Sanemis eyes.

(THANK YOU SO MUCH @tokito_muiricho FOR HELPING ME :D 💓)
It was pretty clear that Shinazugawa was getting jealous. "Just, be aware of what he does okay?" Sanemi mumbled, receiving a nod from the other. He smiled, running his hands through Tomioka's soft, shiny hair. "You've recovered from that night, right..?" Sanemi asked, moving his hands down to Giyuu's legs. "I'm pretty sure, yeah.." Giyuu mumbled, kind of realizing where this is gonna go.
     "You know I won't do anything that you don't want. So, do you want to?" Sanemi asked. He always thought that consent was very important, and that he would never do anything to someone unless they give him consent. That has never changed.

Tomioka didn't even think twice before nodding, showing Sanemi just how desperate he was. Sanemi nodded, kissing Giyuu on the forehead before moving Tomioka back so that he would be further more onto the bed, and made sure that Giyuu was comfortable. He pushed Tomioka down so he would be laying down, and moved up on top of him.
     "No fair.. I wanted to top you." Tomioka whined, getting a chuckle from the person above him. "Maybe I'll let you, but for now your gonna deal with it," Sanemi said, before moving his hands along Giyuu's side.

"Didn't I warn you the first time? I'll always be top. Learn your place.."

Hey guys :D I know this was a short chapter but I made this at like 3 in the morning so I'm literally half asleep rn 😭 But I promise I'll make a longer chapter for y'all! :D

Btw, smut next chapter as y'all wanted 😏😏

And... MAYBE the one thing y'all have been asking for will finally come true? 🤨

I'll let y'all guess that 😭

Anyway I love you all and ty my amazing children !! :)) 💓💓