reincarnated

(Scene opens up to cell and gohan battling with blasts)

Cell: Tell me when that arm starts feeling numb, brat! Then I'll start trying! Worst case scenario? You die and get stronger! It did WONDERS FOR ME!

[his blast begins to overtake Gohan's]

Gohan: Is it too much to ask that you just shut up and fight?!

Cell: What's that, brat? I can't hear you! Try sign language!

Krillin: ..If someone with one arm speaks with sign language, is that a speech impediment or an accent?

Gohan: Dammit.. my legs feel like they're about to give out, I can't feel my arm, and nobody's SHUTTING THE HELL UP!

Goku: Oh, sorry! I-I'll come back later.

Gohan: DAD?!

Goku: Hey, son! Sorry it took me so long to call! King Yemma's line was the worst! I literally thought I'd skipped it and went straight to hell!

King Kai: YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL!

Goku: Also, the phone won't stop yelling at me.

Gohan: Dad, I.. I don't think I can do this! He's so much stronger, and.. and it's all my fault! It was my cowardice, then my hubris, and now my weakness! We're all gonna--

Goku: Gohan.. I wanna tell you that if you don't do this.. Piccolo is gonna die. Your mom's gonna die. Everyone is gonna die. But before all that.. if you don't do this, you're gonna die. And you're better than that! You're better than HIM! You're better than ME!

[Gohan begins to overtake Cell]

Cell: Whoa, Nelly!

Goku: See?! I'm not even close to that strong! ..Yet. You're more than just my son.. you.. are Son Gohan! Now, plant your feet, grit your teeth, and EAT. THAT. HORSE!!!

[Gohan's blast overtakes Cell's]

Cell: UGH.. so what's this, brat?! Your second wind, or your dying gasp?! Either way, it doesn't matter; behold the power.. of TWO HANDS!

[Gohan is pushed back]

Goku: Gohan!

Piccolo: No!

Cell: Take solace, Gohan! Though you have fought alone, you will not die alone! That is my last gift to you; a PERFECT DEATH! [Vegeta catches him off-guard with a blast] AGH! ..Oh, shit!

Goku: DO IT NOW!!!

Gohan: HA!!!!!!

Cell: OH, SHIT!!!!!

(Cell is destroyed into nothingness as his the last thing he sees are gohan passing out)

(Cell jerks up inside a bedroom in a sweat)

Cell: where am I (notices he is skin) what the hell am i

Mother: Y/N come on we gotta get you ready for school

Cell: am I human what the hell happened last thing I remember is-

(Quick cuts to cell being destroyed by gohan blast before coming back to the present)

Cell: (grits his teeth) gohan but what the hell happened

Cell: there gotta be clues to where I am

(Cell tears the room apart before seeing a note on the table written in black ink in cursive and walks over picking it up)

Note: dear cell or perfect cell as you call yourself who I am isn't important what you probably want to know is where and what the hell has happened

Cell: exactly