Exhibitionist Problem

~Your POV~

The first morning with Tsukasa came as I opened my eyes I noticed Tsukasa wasn't around I was a little on alert from yesterday but decided to get out of bed to see where he could of went. I made my way down and made eye contact with the tall young man from yesterday "Ah so you're awake. I'm guessing you are one of the first people who wake up typically" I rub the back of my neck awkwardly "Uh ya I'm usually the first to wake up if I don't I'm worried Senku might wake me up like as he does to Taiju now" Tsukasa chuckles in response "I certainly would like to see that" "Oh trust me he not very sweet about. I'm sure you'll hear it in a couple of minutes. So Tsukasa it looks like you're gathering some wood for breakfast. How bout I show you the perfect fishing spot I go to have a quick breakfast for everyone? Now that you're here I'll have to have more help gathering food." Tsukasa noded in response.

We make our way towards the running river and once we arrive I give a spear to Tsukasa. As I make my way into the water I hadn't heard Tsukasa enter the water yet, after a minute passes I hear the ruffling of clothes and hear the sounds of someone entering the water with me. A few moments pass by without interacting with one another till we both hear a loud voice coming from the distance "WAKE UP YOU SLEEPING OAF!!!". I look towards Tsukasa as he seems to be confused "Uh it looks like Senku's awake" I say to Tsukasa "It seems Taiju as well now" Tsukasa says in response.

As we both exited the water I had the sudden feeling that there was something I was forgetting. Just as I had this sudden thought I hear Taiju's voice coming from behind us and yell out "Y/N! Are you here? Senku was wondering if you knew where-" Taiju cut himself off as he froze in place. Taiju's face seemed to turn red at the sight of us two for some reason or another. I look to Tsukaksa in confusion as if to find an answer. I look back at Taiju "What's wrong Taiju?" I ask with no answer back from him but as I look back at Tsukasa he answers "It seems he's flustered by our state". I look down at myself to see what he meant then slowly I processed it all. I had been naked but not only that but Tsukasa as well. So that's why I didn't hear Tsukasa go into the water immediately he must have thought it was weird that I causally started to take my clothes off and after trying to be on my guard around him yesterday.

I dress up immediately after this realization and try to explain to Taiju so that he might calm down "Sorry Taiju! This always happens when I fish in the morning to prevent my clothes from getting wet. It's just this is the first time I've fished with anyone in the morning so I suppose I did it out of habit hehe". Taiju composes himself although still a bit embarrassed "Look Y/n I know you don't seem to care anymore and you just get a little absent-minded but you have to be more careful"

"He right you know" I jump in surprise at the sound of Senku's voice. I look straight into Senku's eyes he looked a little peeved but seemed to be insinuating I follow him; I do while Taiju and Tsukasa follow shortly behind. Why do I feel like I'm in trouble now?

We all reach the camp and quickly set up for breakfast but Senku pulls me over to the side "Hey Y/n about what happened back there" "I know I'll be careful" I interrupt "No it's not just about your unashamedly displays of nudity. You're not stupid or weak but you seem to lack focus around others it was alright when it was just you and me hell even Taiju but now we have Tsukasa here. And he won't be the only one around now and soon we'll keep on expanding and have more people around meaning you'll have to prepare yourself for it. We don't know who we might depetrify for now on". I pause a little as I never heard Senku sound so concerned before he never seems to be serious about things and just takes them as they are even when we first met he seemed to be very casual about it despite the situation we're in right now.

Before Taiju it seems he wasn't too worried if he'd get out of his stone or not he seemed to be sure he would. I wonder what's so different now? "Listen Senku I hear you and I'll keep that in mind for now on but I can't promise you and Taiju might not see it occasionally I'm just too comfortable around you now. Sorry..." I could hear Senku give out a big sign "I guess that's alright then...you know I'm starting to believe that you like being seen naked maybe I should start calling you an exhibitionist instead" "What?! That's not true Senku! Don't you start doing that if you do I-I I'll strip right now!" Senku chuckles "Calm down wild women there's no need for that I'll lay off you this one. Let's go now I think Taiju's calling us over" Senku walks away and I trail behind him but still being a little flustered after the conversation.

Hi everyone just to let you know I'll be re-reading some of the dr.stone manga to refresh my knowledge about the series as it's been a long time since I read the story. Next chapter I'm thinking of progressing the relationship a bit more.