Chapter 1 - Our first day

POV Philza:

I'm currently sitting in the teachers lounge drinking my tea. Next to me was my colleague Shouta Aizawa. He looked like he hasn't slept for days and drinking a coffee which could only as black as his soul. I didn't get how he could drink something like that. Far to bitter for my taste. 

Me: „Long patrol I guess?"

Shouta: „Yeah, the vigilante was out again, way to fast for me to catch. It's tiring ..."

Me: „Sorry for that. But I can't really help you. They outran even my crows."

Shouta: „And crows are everywhere. Still thanks for your help. Thanks to you I have been closer to them then before. And I know that you usually aren't a night-person, especially considering your family."

Me: „It's okay, they have gotten bigger and can survive the evening alone."

Hizashi (Present Mic): „You sure? Because as far as I know they can't be left alone ..."

Shouta: „And now they all are in your class..."

Yeah. It would be enough to have one or two of your children in your class, but all of them? What have I gotten myself into...

Me: „I know. This will be hard ..."

I looked at the clock in the room. In 7 minutes classes would start. Time flys fast ...

Me: „I should hurry. See you in a few minutes again Shouta."

He only replied with a nod. And went back to drink his coffee. I stood up, waved at everyone and made my way to my classroom. Yeah, all of my 5 sons will be in my class. All of them together are a messed up chaos, I can't imagine how it should be with an entire class. Why did we invent this stupid vote-system?!

I passed by class 1A and could already see many students, recognising some of them of the entrance exam. Some of them are really interesting, so I'm really excited to see them in heroics in action. I passed the door and went to my own classroom. Just with a glance inside I could see 5 students missing. Of course the must be my sons!!! I took a deep breath and waited at the door. The minutes passed and 1 minutes before classes would start I could see them turning around the corner. Techno looked annoyed, Tommy and Tubbo were laughing their asses of and the other 2 were just calm. After they spotted me they went quite. 

Me: „Took you long enough..."

Techno: „Sorry, but we kinda took to long with ..."

Me: „I don't want any excuses. Please go inside and take your seats. We can talk about it later."

We all went inside and they sat down at their prescribed seats. With that the bell rang and the lesson officially began.

Me: „Hello class. My name Phil Watson, also known as the crowfather Philza. Please refer to me with my family- or hero-name. I will be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years at this school."

So far so good.

Me: „Do the reason that some of you have the same last name, I will refer to you with your given name or the combination of the given and family name."

Yep, just like I knew it: confused looks.

Me: „I know that it will sound weid at first, since you are used to only hear them from close friends and/or family. It was an official session made by me. It is to prevent confusion, because we have multiple students with the same last name."

And now the realisation is drawn onto their face. Especially my sons and both ‚Taken' siblings were smiling, yet embarrassed at the same time.

Me: „We will do introductions later, so please bare it for now. As heroics classes, 1A and 1B have a little tradition to start the first day. Unlike the other classes, who will visit the ‚Welcoming ceremony', our classes will do a quirk-fitness test. We do this to see your abilities and capabilities before any other PE or heroics class. They will be your ground steps and will be used as an orientation on how much you will improve during the semesters and the total schoolyear. For now you will be getting your PE uniforms. Please go get to gym Gamma and change. You will have about ten minutes. Now, follow me!"