Chapter 3 - This is gonna be hella interesting!

Timeskip

POV Dream (Clay):

So it's finally time for heroics. I was a little bit excited. I was especially excited for my hero costume. 

All Might: „I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Not that bad of an idea. How screams like that? As if he really walked in like a ‚normal' person...

All Might: „HELLO CLASS! I WILL BE YOUR HEROICS TEACHER! TOGETHER WITH CLASS 1A I WILL PREPARE YOU FOR THE HERO WORLD! AS HEROS, YOU WILL BE NEEDING COSTUMES TOO!"

He pressed a button and 4 shelves appeared with cases, from number 1 to 20.  They weren't even noticeable...

All Might: „GRAB THE CASE ACCORDING TO YOUR NUMBER IN THE CLASS AND MEET ME IN 15 MINUTES AT GROUND BETA!"

I took a breath and stood up. Every other students had already grabbed their suitcase and made their way outside. I grabbed mine with the number ‚13' and followed them.

Class 1A and class 1B changing rooms were separated, but next to each other. Niki, the only biological female person in our class, was also allowed to change with the girls of class 1A, since they are only 8 too. I opened my suitcase and was surprised with a little note.

Dear Clay Taken,

We were able to design your costume after your wishes including your choice of weapons. These weapons are not sharp, but not dull either. It was a security purpose for the training. Please understand our reasons for safety measures. 

Otherwise we have provided you with enough space in pockets for the usage of your quirk. The fitting ‚food' was already weighed and put into different coloured bottles for you. The colour chat will be visible at the backside of this note. The ‚food' will be regularly replaced with fresh ‚food' and refilled.

Sincerely, XXXX

Oh sweet! Quickly I toke off my clothes and slipped into my costume. It was flexible and relaxed, but also robust. I suited up my weapons and hide the portions for my potion creation around my body. I tried to remember what ‚food' was where. I hid an extra healing potion under my hoodie. If everything goes wrong, I will still have reserve potion.

For the last detail, I put the communicator in my ear and my contact lenses in my eyes

For the last detail, I put the communicator in my ear and my contact lenses in my eyes. After I made sure they would work, I put on my mask.