Chapter 6 - Third fight

Heros:

Eijiro Kirishima - Quirk: Hardening

Denki Kaminari - Quirk: Electrification

Villains:

Darryl Noveschosch (BadBoyHalo) - Quirk: Half-Demon

Zak Roy (Skeppy) - Quirk: Diamond

POV BadBoyhalo:

Being in the villain team wasn't what I hoped for, but I have no other choice. Luckily, I have Skeppy with me: my old middle school friend!

Me: „So, have you an idea what we should do? So far only the hero teams won..."

Skeppy: „Don't worry Bad, everything is gonna be alright!"

Me: „Why so optimistic? The other two seem quite powerful. They were in the top half during the quirk apprehension test. WebObjects were below them!"

Skeppy: „I thought you was the one who taught me that a quirk isn't everything?"

Me: „Yeah, but-...!"

Skeppy: „We both made it into the hero school of our dream and we both are in the hero course."

Me: „Yeah, but I don't want us to fail!"

Skeppy: „And, what if we fail? We won't be expelled or something. we can learn from our mistakes and become better next time."

Me: „I- ... uh- we..."

Skeppy: „Hey, come here little muffin."

Despite our height difference (he was the smaller one) I walked to him and gave him a hug. I instantly felt calmer and more relaxed.

Me (whispering): „Thanks ..."

Skeppy: „Don't worry too much!"

Coms: „Preparation time is over! The exercise begins! Good luck students!"

I realised him and stood up again. 

Me: „So, any idea?"

Skeppy: „I would say that we wait here for the other team. We it comes hard on hard, I want you to protect the bomb and fight, okey?"

Me: „And you?"

Skeppy: „I will be like a shield. I will take the damage!"

Me: „You sure?"

Skeppy: „You that nothing can happen to me."

Me: „Okey, I thrust you!"

I walked to the bomb.

Skeppy: „Oh, and Bad?"

Me: „Yeah?"

Skeppy: „Don't loose your cool. I don't know if I can stop you in time if I'm occupied."

Me: „I try to remember that."

Yeah, if would be ... not so good if I loose control.

So, we waited. Skeppy was standing next to the door while I was in front of the bomb. I still was nervous, especially when I was able to hear unknown voice: the hero team.

I nodded at Skeppy, signalling him that they were here. It only took a few minutes before they were at the door.

???: „He is alone!" It was the blond haired one, who said it. I was not sure if this was Eijiro Kirishima or Denki Kaminari.

Suddenly Skeppy attacked from the side, only his vital points covered from his quirk.

Skeppy: „Surprise motherfucker!"