Chapter 9 - Sixth Fight

Heros:

Shoto Todoroki - Quirk: Half-Hot-Half-Cold

Nick Taken (Sapnap) - Quirk: Fireborn

Villains:

Jack Manifold - Quirk: Blaze

Tommy Watson - Quirk: Harpy

POV Sapnap:

We were currently standing in front of the building. I look on my watch: still enough time left till the exercise starts. Next to me was this Todoroki guy, not even giving me a glance. An ignorant teammate!

Me: *Sigh* „Okay, we need a plan."

Todoroki: „We don't need anything. I will just freeze the whole building with the villain team inside and we won."

Did he seriously just said that? Does he even know what quirk Jack has?

Me: „I think you are forgetting something."

Now he finally looked at me. Honestly it was kinda spooky that his one eyes just glows red under the ice.

Todoroki: „I don't think so. They aren't able to move if I freeze the entire building and we are quickly done with it."

Me: „What about their quirks?"

Todoroki: „I don't-„

Me: „Stop! Just stop! It looks like you don't care about this exercise. Have you forgotten that Jack has a fire quirk and Tommy can fly?!"

Man, he is getting on my nerve!!! He is really that ignorant?

Todoroki: „Then I will just win this exercise by overpowering them."

Me: „Your quirk is called ‚Half-Hot-Half-Cold', so why don't you use your fire? It will be much more damaging and-„

Todoroki: „I will win only my ice!"

Who does he think he is! Does he think that he can win everything just because he is the son of Endeavour?

Me: „The hell man?! First of all your are being rude by not even caring about this exercise and then you are being an ignorant asshole by saying that you use only half Of your power while others are giving their everything! Do you really think you can do everything, just because you're the son of Endeavour?!"

He was glancing at me, his fist balled up.

Todoroki: „I'm nothing like my old man! And by winning while only using my ice power I will prove HIM wrong that I don't need HIS fire!"

Me: „Oh, so you don't think we aren't worth it, or what?"

Todoroki: „You don't know ANYTHING about me, so stop ass-„

Me: „Oh, so now I'm in the wrong? Because what I think is that you have a giant daddy complex!"

Despite staying cool on the outside, I could see his eyes burning with anger. But I also was burning up: my hair ignite itself with fire and flames were dancing around me. My hands were covered in flames and you could already ‚see' the heat in the air.

Todoroki: „I went through so much. I DESPITE him and I won't use HIS fire!"

Me: „STOP TELLING ME SOMETHING ABOUT ‚HIS' FLAMES! GOD DAMMIT! THI-"

All Might: „The timer starts now. Good luck to both teams!"

Without waiting for an answer he turned around and went to the entrance. My flames were filled with anger and frustration. Just because someone has parental issues, they start to use only half their power? I know that Endeavour might not be the best father, but this proofs nothing!