Chapter 4 - First Fight

Heros:

Mark Watson (Ranboo) - Quirk: Enderian

Brendon Morton (Sneegsnag) - Quirk: Inchling

Villains:

Will Watson (Wilbur) - Quirk: Phantom

Koji Koda - Quirk: Anima-Voice

POV Ranboo:

Sneegsnag and me waited in front of the building.

Me: „We need a plan and that fast."

Sneegsnag: „I think I can speak for both of us that Wilbur is the biggest threat for us. Especially since he can basically fly through walls."

Me: Teleporting for 15 minutes straights is exhausting and I don't have much possibilities..."

Sneegsnag: „Do you know anything about Koji Kodas quirk?"

Me: „No, I don't know. as far as I can remember they didn't use it during the quirk apprehension test. But I wouldn't say that it would be physical or else they would have used it."

Sneegsnag: „So Transformation or Ermitter?"

Me: „I think so. But spending our time think about their quirk won't help us."

Sneegsnag: „Can you directly teleport onto the bomb?"

Me: „I don't know where the bomb is and even if I have the right floor, if I'm not directly touching it than they could catch us first."

Sneegsnag: „Wilbur can easily capture us..."

Me: „Hey, how tall are you exactly when you active your quirk?"

Sneegsnag looked at me before taking a breath. In a span of 5 seconds he suddenly shrank up to a hand size and unfolded wings to fly to me. 

Sneegsnag: „About this tall I would say."

Me: „Wow, you are really tiny. I could simply just overlook you in t-.. THAT'S IT!"

Sneegsnag: „Huh?"

Me: „Sneeg, do you remember what question you asked my yesterday?"

Sneegsnag: „What does you parents have to do with this?"

Me: „No, not that! You know, about my teleportation and Idea of a duo?"

Sneegsnag: „Yeah, but w- OHHHHHHHH, NOW I get it!"

Me: „Exactly! Can you guess what point I want to make?"

Sneegsnag: „Yes, I understand! Are you sure you want to try it?"

Me: „Will is the second strongest in our family. I want to finally beat him!"

Coms: „Preparation time is up! The exercises begins! Good luck students!"

Me: „Come on, we can do it."

And with that we went inside.

5 minutes earlier

POV Will:

Currently we were inside the building at the 4th floor.

Me: „This bomb is huge."

Koji Koda, the guy next to just nodded.

Me: „Do you know what quirks the other two have?"

This time they only shrugged.

Me: „Ranboo, the tall guy, half black and half white, can teleport himself everywhere within a range of 1 km. His weakness is water, but this won't help us really. Sneegsnag can shrink down to hand size while gaining moth-like features."