Chapter four.

"He's there in case I won it all. He's scared 'cause I want. He's scared in case I want it all. He's scared 'cause I want."
Marigold-nirvana

You woke up at 6am on the dot, just as you did yesterday.

You got up from bed and stretched out your back.

You basically did everything you had done yesterday except picked out a different outfit and different jewelry, obviously.

Once you got dressed you went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth, did your makeup, and hair. Only this time you weren't interrupted by your little brother.

After making sure your makeup looked okay in the mirror, you unlocked the bathroom door and went to the kitchen. You saw your dad making some food. Your two little brothers were sitting next to each other at the table, your stepmom sitting with them.

"Hi Y/n! Goodmorning. I'm making some eggs and bacon if you want to take a seat." Your dad says.

"Okay, i'm pretty hungry. I didn't have much to eat yesterday." You said looking at Natalia. She knew what you were doing.

"Really? I thought you had a lot to eat. You practically ate all the pancakes." Natalia replied.

"No I only saw her eat one pancake, Oliver gave it to her!" Gray pointed out.

Your dad turned to Natalia with a confused look. "Wha-What? I think your mistaken Gray.." She said nervously.

"I did give her a pancake mommy." Oliver said tuning into the conversation.

"Y/n.. Did Nat give you breakfast yesterday?" Your dad asked.

You looked at her for a quick second giving her a smirk.

"Yep. Olly gave me a pancake because he didn't want it."

Natalia's body relaxed as she smiled.

"I told you." She said.

"Okay, just had to make sure."

It was amusing watching Natalia tense up and get anxious. It almost felt like you had control over her in that moment. Vance was right, it was fun.

After breakfast, you and Gray headed out, and went to go to pick up Vance. He decided he was gonna go to school today. You were nervous to see him. One, because you didn't call him last night. And two, because you had to tell him you were friends with Robin. You didn't know how he was gonna take it.

Gray and you just talked about what ever came to your's or his mind.

A few minutes later you got to Vance's house and picked him up, now walking to Gray's school.

"So you never called me yesterday. What happened?" Vance asked sounding a little pissed.

"Oh I just forgot. I'm sorry." You frowned, now feeling bad.

"It's whatever."

All of you arrived at Gray's school, you walked him to the entrance and was about to say goodbye when someone called your name. You and Vance both turned around to see Robin with who you think was his little cousin Gray was talking about yesterday.

"Michael!" Gray said running toward the other little boy.

You just waved at Robin unsure if you should act friendly or rude because Vance was around.

Robin started walking toward you and Vance. "Oh fuck." You whispered to yourself.

"Is that your little brother?" Robin asked pointing at Gray.