Chapter nine.

Can I get a kiss? And can you make it last forever?
See you again-Tyler the creator ft Kali Uchis

Your eyes fluttered open as you woke up in Robin's arms, he held onto you tightly while sleeping. You had a raging headache from all the alcohol you had the night before, you were hungover obviously.

You stared at the wall while thinking about all that happened last night. You went to a party, attempted to play spin the bottle, drank a lot, almost got drugged, which you're still shocked from, threw up, and got together with Robin. You didn't think it would be that eventful.

You got snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Robin's arm move from your body. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his eye. You turned to face him, and you smiled widely at how cute he looked.

"Good morning." You said.

Robin looked at you with his brown eyes and grinned softly.

"Morning." He mumbled bringing you close to him.

He wrapped his arm around your body again and brought you to his chest.

He rested his chin on the top of your head and closed his eyes again.

You closed your eyes also, falling back asleep.

You breathed slowly, in and out, smelling Robin's scent.

Just as you were about to be fully asleep, you got woken up by someone opening the door while talking in Spanish. It sounded more feminine so you thought maybe it was Robin's aunt.

"Robin, estás despierto?" The women asked, then she gasped when she saw the two of you all cuddled up.

You looked at her and panicked so you started shaking Robin aggressively.

"What is it Y/n?" Robin groaned, being woken from his sleep.

He looked at you and you gave him a look to look at the door. He rolled his eyes and looked towards his aunt who has leaning on the door staring you both down.

"Oh um, hi tía." Robin says awkwardly.

"Hi Robin. Who's this?" Elena asks, pointing at you.

"I'm Y/n." You replied.

"And why are you so close to my sobrino?"

"Tía calm down. She's my girlfriend." Robin said, getting out of bed.

"Ah okay. But your name isn't Rachel?" Elena confusingly commented.

Robin scratched the back of his head and looked at you.

"Uh no she's not. But she's better than her. I promise you that." Robin stated.

You smiled at those words.

"Well then good. But I don't want you guys being so close. We don't need anymore babies in the family." Elena joked.

You chuckled lightly and tried to get out of bed, but then a sudden headache appeared out of no where bringing your back down onto the mattress.

"Shit." You mumbled under your breath. You pressed your fingers on your eyebrows, trying to relieve some pressure on your head.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Robin asked.

"Mhm. My head just hurts all of a sudden." You said.

"Do you want some medicine?" Robin questioned.

"Yeah." You replied.

Robin left the room to get you medicine, while Elena was still there.

You sat on the bed while bouncing your leg up and down anxiously.