Chapter 1

"Juliet, T minus 5 minutes till they land. Will you go help Dr. Cho to Banners lab, I believe she just arrived." I look up from my computer and nod to Maria. I shut it down before grabbing my phone and run to the door.

"Helen." I say running over to give her a hug. She squeezes me back before pulling away. I met Helen a little while ago and we became fast friends. With this job its not the easiest to find people you can trust, with Helen, i just knew.

"How is he?" She questions while grabbing her things. I nod to the way we need to go before grabbing a bag from her.

"From what i hear he is in pretty bad shape. He's gonna need all the help he can get." I say pushing the door to banners lab open. I place the bag down on the table to my right before turning to look at her.

"Juliet, I need to back here now." I over hear Maria call over my earpiece. I nod to Helen, letting her know that they arrived, who then gestures to her team to follow her. "On my way" I say before running behind the pack.

I run and grab my tablet quickly before heading to Maria and the others. I quickly skim at the information that finally loaded on my tablet and walk as fast to the Quinjet. I nod to Nat as she and Helen pass by with Clint, who is looking bad on a stretcher before walking onto the Quinjet.

"What's the word on Strucker?" I hear Captain ask as i quietly walk over to stand behind Maria.

" NATOs got him." Says Maria while looking down at her tablet.

"And the two enhanced?" He questions shifting slightly.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins." I say causing Steve and Maria to look over to me. I gulp before passing my tablet to Steve and continue "Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building." I walk down the ramp and wait for them to walk ahead of me.

"Sokovia's had a rough history." Maria says while grabbing my tablet from Steve and passes it to me. "Its nowhere special but its on the way to everywhere special."

"Their abilities?" Steve Questions walking ahead with Maria. I speed up to get in front of them and turn around to them.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal hemostasis. and her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis. mental manipulation." I state while walking backwards. I smile proudly while looking at them. Maria smirks looking away from me to Steve and says "He's fast and she's weird."

I roll my eyes before turning back around and walk to the elevator.

"Well they're gonna show up again." Steve says following behind me.

"Agreed, file says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments." I tell them while getting on the elevator and face them, with my back against the wall.

"Yeah, its crazy." Maria says under her breathe causing me to glare at the ground. Does she know who she's talking to. Steve smiles at the ground before getting on the elevator with me.

"Right, What kind of monster would let a germen scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Steve says sarcastically. I smile slightly and nudge him.

"We're not a war, Captain." She says matter of factly.

"They are." Steve says right as the doors close. I look down at my tablet and scroll through more info on the twins.

"How are you doing today? With all this?" Steve asks while turning to look at me. I bite my lip before looking up at him.

"I'm okay under the circumstances . I was lucky that i had ya'll to help but to think that they chose for themselves, hard pill to swallow i guess." I say while shrugging. I push my hair behind my ear and look ahead, shaking the anxiety tends to get harder and harder the more i push it down. Things happened to me, things i cant explain. I was lucky to have the avengers there for me, I trust them with my life, but there are somethings that just can't be explored. Not right now, at least. Things that just need to stay buried, sadly what hydra did to me wasn't one of them.