Chapter 10

"What is this place?" I hear Thor ask after we finally landed. I look around at the familiar house and land, that i missed so much. Steve throws his arm around me and walks with me forward.

"A safe house?" Tony says kind of not sounding sure himself. Honestly with us not calling ahead, this may not be the safest house, but hey what can you do.

"Lets hope." Clint says carrying Nat with him as they walk into the house together, us following after. "Honey, I'm home." He shouts walking more into the house.

Laura comes out of the kitchen and walks over to us.

"Hi. Company. Sorry i didn't call ahead." Clint says sounding sorry. He should be.

"Hey" Laura says before walking up to Clint and kisses him. I smile before looking down.

"This is an agent of some kind." I hear tony say to the others, and i giggle, shaking my head.

"Gentleman, this is Laura" Clint says after they pull away from each other and turn to look at us.

"I know all your names." She tells them with a smile. I look at them and smile at her.

"Oh, incoming." Clint says as we all turn our head to the sound of footsteps running. Two kids run in and run straight to Clint.

"Hey sweetheart!" He says before kissing their heads. "Hey, buddy! How are you doing?" He asks looking down at his son while holding his daughter.

"These are....smaller agents." Tony says in shock. I lightly hit his shoulder and shake my head.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Juliet?" I hear the sweetest voice ask.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Nat says softly, walking forward. To which Lila rushes over to her. Nat picks her up and swings her around. I hear footsteps running up to me and turn to see Cooper coming over to me. I bend down and he throws his arms around my neck. I put my arms around him and hug him tight. I've known about Laura and the kids for a while now. They took me in long before i knew the avengers. Clint was the main reason i joined Shield. He helped me train and even introduced me to nat. Every chance i have to come here, i do.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve says from behind me. Lila made her way over and also tackled me into a hug.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea you existed." Tony says sounding snarky. I swat his leg

"Yeah, well fury helped set this up when i joined. He kept it off of shields files, id like to keep it that way. I figure its a good place to lay low." Clint says holding his wife and kids close. I smile at the sight of them and make my way to them. Laura pulls me into a hug and squeezes me tightly. I rub her belly softly and smile.

"How's he doing?" I ask grabbing her hand. I talk to Laura, almost everyday. I remember the day she found out it was a boy, Clint was so excited. I couldn't be more happy for them.

"He's fine. Kicking like crazy." She says. I smile as Nat walks over and hugs Laura. I look over to see thor storm out of the house and look to Steve. He nods before following behind him.

"Traitor" I hear Nat say to Laura's belly causing me to giggle. She bumps my shoulder and wraps her arm around me as we stand there talking to Laura.

*

After a while of catching up, i walk up to my room and let out a happy sigh. I walk over and fall back on to the bed.

"I see you found your room okay. I'm surprised you haven't showered yet." I hear Laura say from the door. I smile and sit up.