Chapter 2

Just after two days of Jungkook and Taehee's meeting, the wedding date was decided ... 
Taehee managed to convince Taehyung for the marriage ...at first he denied alot ...but after Taehee's emotional drama , he agreed to it and to say that his mom, grandpa and younger brother were happy would be an understatement ... Taehyung is the Ceo of Kim Corporations...his company is also solely focused on fashion designing and is one of the leading companies in the whole Asia because of the unique designs and creativity ... Taehyung is the kind of ceo with whom no one wants to mess ..first because of his cold demeanor and second because he is known for being ruthless to those who does anything wrong to him...he only knows and cares about his company and deals ...nothing else matters to him ..

When Taehee told him about the marriage and convinced him using her drama, he was not at all happy with ...he didn't want to be involved in anything related to this so called marriage  but he didn't want to ruin everyone's happy mood so didn't deny anything they asked him to do like selecting the wedding suits, wedding rings, venue ... but he didn't forget to put on his usual blank face throughout the wedding preparations ...he was least bothered by this marriage ...Taehyung just made them promise that the wedding will not be very grand which involves media and all that nonsense (according to him) and though Taehee wanted to deny, she eventually gave in coz atleast Taehyung agreed for the marriage for her ...

Finally the day has come when the two souls will be tied in the pure and holy matrimony... promising each other to stay and to hold each other through life and death , through happiness and sadness ...the day when they get knotted to each other with the red string of fate ...giving each other the promise to stay loyal and live for each other ...
Everyone was excited except the ones who were getting married *sigh* ...

On one side was our groom ( Taehyung ) , looking handsome as ever sitting in front of the mirror with an emotionless face ...he just wanted to end everything quickly and go home to rest coz he was tired of everything happening around him ...and moreover he has an important meeting tomorrow with famous designer so he needed to rest well and be fresh ...
And on the other side was our ethereal bride ( Jungkook), who was nervous. ..he didn't know if he was doing the right thing or not ...after Taehee left his office that day, he received a call from his 'mother' telling him or more like commanding him to get married to Taehyung...and he knew that he didn't have any other option ...indeed he is getting better day by day but still his past doesn't let him live in peace completely ...
And now looking at himself in the mirror, being dressed so prettily in the beautiful white wedding dress, he can't help but think of his dreams ....his dreams of marrying the love of his life ...the dreams of having a partner who will look after him and love him like no one else did ...he is indeed getting married to the love of his life but not in the way he wanted ...and again comes the question that keeps striking his mind ...

'will Taehyung ever love me?will I be a good wife to him? Will I be able to make him fall for me?'
But his thoughts were cut off when his 'mother' came in the dressing room and informed him that it's time to go to the alter ...

And just like that two individual souls began a new journey where they vow to love each other and promise that no matter what challenges may the future hold, they will always find a way to be back to one another ...

But sometimes, promises are meant to be broken right ?

( A/n: I didn't mention all the rituals of the wedding because you all know what happens ...it would become boring to read all those vows and hundreds of rituals ...I hope you don't mind ...)
__________________________

After the marriage Taehee asked Taehyung and Jungkook to go home and rest ...they were going to stay in Taehyung's own mansion where he lived alone till now ...
When they reached Taehyung's mansion, Taehyung didn't say anything and went out of the car first without even waiting for Jungkook which led him to sigh ...