Chapter 5

The next day came very quickly and Jungkook again made breakfast for his husband with a small smile lingering his ethereal face ...Martha also noticed it and she couldn't help but ask him ...

"You seem happy today ...did something good happen ?" Martha asked

" Yes noona ... Taehyung ate the lunch I made for him yesterday ...I was so scared that he wouldn't eat it ...I couldn't focus on anything the whole day thinking whether he would like it or not ...
But I think he did ...that's why I decided to make him lunch everyday from now on ..." Jungkook said with excitement lacing his voice ...

"Aww ..look at you being such a sweet wife for him ...he is lucky to have you ...
I hope you both will remain happy together ..." Martha said with a smile

" So what are you making for your hubby today ?" Martha asked

" Umm ..I am thinking of making some katsu with rice and also some gimbap ..." Jungkook said ...

" Ok ..that's great ...wait I will help you with the gimbap ..." Martha said as they both indulged themselves in making the dishes ...
Just like the previous day, Taehyung came downstairs and Jungkook placed the lunchbox in his hands with a smile and left without saying anything while Taehyung was looking back and forth towards Jungkook and the lunchbox in his hand ...he sighed after some seconds and left for work ...

Jungkook also got ready and left for work after telling Martha ...after reaching the office, he was greeted by all of his employees which he returned...
He went inside his cabin and was met with Kim seokjin ... jin was his senior during his college days and eventually they became somewhat close to each other...when jungkook took over the company,Jin also coincidentally applied for the post of a designer there and of course Jungkook gave him the job ..not because he knew Jin but because he had the skills that were required...seokjin is also happily married to Kim Namjoon who handles the company's legal procedures ...

" Oh Seokjin hyung ...you are suddenly here?
Did something happen?" Jungkook asked as he sat on his chair ...

"Yahh ...is it necessary that something must happen for me to visit you ?" Jin asked ...

"Hmm .. actually it is necessary because since a few months, you only visit me whenever you want something or when you are in trouble ...
So tell me, what do you want this time ?"Jungkook asked while checking the documents kept on his desk ..

" Aishh ...fine I will get to the point ...me and Namjoon will take a week off starting from tomorrow ...we are going on vacation ...and I came here to tell you that .." Jin said while checking his nails ...
But his words made Jungkook somewhat pissed ...just because Jin was his senior in college and a good friend doesn't mean he will just order him around ...Jin was always a great worker .. always punctual and productive but since the past few months, he has been slacking off again and again ...and Jungkook knew why this was happening ...this behaviour of Jin has started since the time Jungkook decided to change himself ...he took a deep breathe and said...

"Seokjin hyung ...I have told you before and I am again repeating it ...if you want to take a leave you have to give me a proper written application wherein you will mention the reason for your absence and ask for my permission ...but the way you are speaking implies that you are announcing to me that you are taking a leave which is not at all acceptable ...
So go back to your cabin and write your leave application then come to me ...
You may leave ..." Jungkook said and gestured Jin to leave who was looking at him shocked but still got up and left ...

'sometimes I really think this was a bad idea ...I shouldn't have listened to aunt Taehee ...*sigh*
Ugh ..' Jungkook thought to himself and sighed heavily before going back to work ...
__________________________