Chapter 19

Two days have passed since jungkook confronted his aunt and taehee came to convince him ...and in these two days not even once did he hear anything from Taehyung or his family ...no one contacted him after that day and he was happy about it ...
Right now, he is in his room ,getting ready to go to his company ...he was wearing a coral pink jacket suit with
matching heels...

Applying a thin layer of eyeliner on his sharp eyes and completing his look with a layer of light beige lipstick, he picked up his purse and phone from the bed and moved out of his room

Applying a thin layer of eyeliner on his sharp eyes and completing his look with a layer of light beige lipstick, he picked up his purse and phone from the bed and moved out of his room ...

He reached his company and was walking towards the elevator that goes to his cabin but was stopped by his secretary...

"What happened?" Jungkook asked

"Sir, the ceo of Kim enterprises is here ...i have led him to your cabin..he is  waiting for you there..." His secretary informed...

"Kim Taehyung? He's in my office ?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows and his secretary nodded positively...

"When did he come here ?" Jungkook asked

"Almost an hour and a half ago sir ..." His secretary said making him nod ...he continued his way towards the elevator while thinking about why Taehyung was here and soon his face broke out into a smirk when something came in his mind ...
He got out of the elevator and confidently strode towards his cabin ... opening the door of his cabin he saw taehyung sitting on the guest chair and fiddling with his paperweight but he looked lost in some thoughts ...

"Well who do we have here !!!" Jungkook suddenly spoke in a loud voice, startling taehyung badly who immediately kept the paperweight down and stood up being alert which made jungkook smirk ...

"What are you doing here mr.kim?
Trying to steal my designs ??" Jungkook mocked him as he came towards his chair and scoffed when he saw Taehyung's eyes widen at his question ...

" Chill ..I was just kidding ...I don't have a  habit of blaming someone without any proof ...
Anyway, have a seat .." jungkook said with a sweet smile and sat on his chair as if he didn't just taunt the elder ...

Taehyung bowed down his head in guilt and shame and quietly sat down on his previous seat ...

"So may I know why you wanted to meet me ? " Jungkook asked in a professional tone ...

"Yeah ...ac.actually ...I wanted to .umm... apologise t.to you .." Taehyung stuttered as he looked at jungkook who tilted his head at one side listening to the statement ...

" Apologise for what ?" Jungkook asked even though he knew what was coming ... Taehyung took a deep breath and closed his eyes in anxiousness but still started speaking ..

"For ..for everything..I ..I have done w.with you ...
I am ..sorry ..
I am really sorry jungkook ...I ..I shouldn't have behaved like that with you ...I shouldn't have t.treated you the way I did ...I shouldn't have said all t.those things after our marriag.."