Chapter 9

It's been a month since Taehyung's family is staying with them and in the mean time Taehee got to know that Taehyung's and jungkook's relationship is nothing like a normal couple ...she was so shocked and upset when she got to know that they do not even share a room ...she tried talking to Jungkook about this but he didn't say anything except
' aunty can we please not talk about this now ' OR 'everything is ok between us ...don't worry' ...
She also tried to ask about this to his own son but he also never talked about it and this didn't settle well with her ...she was really starting to question her decision of making Jungkook to marry Taehyung...
She also observed how they both don't even talk with each other ...well sometimes she saw her son stealing quick glances at Jungkook but the next moment he was like he didn't even care about jungkook's whole existence and she also didn't miss the way Jungkook looked blank whenever Taehyung was near ...he looked like he just wants to get out of the place where Taehyung is present ...
Maybe marrying both of them was not a good idea ...even grandpa was worried about them but Taehee assured him that she will handle everything and told him not to take tension ...

It was another Sunday and Jungkook was in the living room working on his laptop and Taehyung was also there, reading some papers and checking the new designs they have created for their upcoming clothing launch ... As usual they both didn't talk or even glance at each other ... Taehyung's phone rang and he saw it was his secretary so he stood up and went towards the balcony to talk ...
After sometime he came back and saw that Jungkook was still there working ...he didn't even look towards Taehyung and this made him sigh but he couldn't do anything about it either ...he tried talking to Jungkook in the past one month but Jungkook only answered him in short ...it was clear that he didn't want to talk ... so he didn't push him any further as to not bother Jungkook ....moreover he was himself quite busy with his office works because of the new apparels they are planning to launch very soon ...so he was not getting time to talk to jungkook either..at least for now..but that doesn't mean that he was not bothered by jungkook's silence ...it was indeed affecting him but he didn't show it on his face ...

He sat on the couch and continued his work like before ...that day also passed in the same way ...Jungkook and Martha made dinner together and they all ate together while laughing and chatting their hearts out ... well Taehyung's family did so ...

__________________________

About two weeks have passed and jungkook's company was again in the news headline ...every news channel and newspapers were publishing the same news ...afterall it's the Jeon group of industries we are talking about ...

" Jeon Jungkook, the young CEO of the Jeon group of industries once again bagged the 1st position in the fashion industry as the youngest entrepreneur and Asia's best CEO this year as well after the recent collaboration with the Lee enterprises ..."

"Congratulations to Jeon Jungkook for again winning the fashion world with his knowledge and skills ...and a very heartfelt congratulations to the Lee enterprises as well for the successful collaboration with the Jeon group of industries ..."

"The newly launched spring clothing line by the Jeon group of industries wins the hearts of the buyers...they made a collaboration with the Lee enterprises and it became a huge success because of the unique designs and creativity, grabbing the attention of almost 5.2 lakh people in just 8 hours and also became the fastest selling clothing line with almost 9.5 lakh sales on the first day itself ..."

(A/N. I have no idea how the fashion industry actually works so plz bare with me 🙏)

The entire media was filled with such news and reports ...everyone was happy except for one person ...it was Taehyung ...he was in rage ...why you ask ?
Because the designs of the clothes that was launched by the Jeon group of industries were very similar to the designs his company was working on ..when he saw the news in the morning he unknowingly felt proud that Jungkook achieved something so big but when he reached his office and his secretary, Kim Jennie told him that all of the designs are similar to their's, he couldn't help but become suspicious ...
His secretary specifically pointed out how no one other than the few people who were working on the new launch knew about it .. it was supposed to be a complete surprise for everyone and that's when he remembered that he and Jungkook were working in the living room and he was checking the designs and materials of the clothes ...
He assumed that Jungkook stole his ideas that day when he was talking to his secretary and that's the main reason for his anger ...