Chapter 16

Jungkook came back to his office and started working on some files ...after about an hour, he picked up his phone from the desk and dialled someone's no. ...the call got connected and he started to talk ...

"Hello ..
Yeah you can send your men now ...
Hmm ..no dont worry ..a lady named Martha will show them where my things are ...
I want everything to be shifted today itself and make sure nothing is broken or lost ...
Yeah ...you know where my penthouse is right? ...ok ..you can either call me or just text me when the work is done, I will transfer the money in your account ...hmm ..thank you .." Jungkook said on the call and they hung up ..
He just talked to the owner of a well known movers and packers company, Han Joonjae who also happens to be his not so close friend from college...as decided, he is moving out of Taehyung's mansion today that's why he contacted his friend and asked for his help ...
He cut the call and sighed while looking at the now blank screen and then kept his phone back on the table and went back to work ...after some minutes, he got a call from a client and they started discussing about their work ...
On the other hand, Joonjae's men went to Taehyung's mansion where Martha immediately did what Jungkook had asked her to do ...she showed them the room where Jungkook was staying and they started to move jungkook's belongings out of the room to their van ...
Taehee who saw what was happening asked Martha about it and tried to stop the men but they didn't stop ...even grandpa was confused as to what was happening ... yeonjun was at his friend's house for a project work ...

"Ma'am please try to understand ...we have got orders to move jungkook-sshi's belongings from here and take them to his penthouse ...we can't answer any other questions you are asking ... please talk to jungkook-sshi if you have questions and kindly let us do our work ...he will be able to answer you ..." A worker said politely and then they continued their work while Taehee was baffled ...

She took out her phone and dialled jungkook's number only to find it busy ...she groaned in frustration and again dialled his number, getting the same result again ...seeing no other option left, she lastly dialled Taehyung's no...

"Come home right now ..." Taehee said in an angry voice right after the call was picked up ... Taehyung tried to talk but couldn't as Taehee didn't let him ...

"Bu.."

"I don't want to listen to anything Taehyung ...come back here ..right .now .." Taehee ordered and hung up without waiting for Taehyung's answer ... Taehyung immediately got up from his office chair, took his blazer and left the company after informing Jimin as he didn't have a secretary now ...after the press meet in jungkook's company, Taehyung told jennie that he will deal with her tomorrow morning as he didn't want to create a scene in front of everyone and also asked her to come to the company the next day to take her belongings coz she was fired ...

Anyways, coming back to the present moment... Taehyung hurriedly sat in his car and drove towards his mansion while thinking what must have happened for Taehee to react like that ...
Within 15 minutes he reached his mansion and was met with a furious looking Taehee who was sitting on the living room couch and looking at him as if she would strangle him ...his grandpa was also sitting beside her but he was not even looking towards him ...

"Sit there " Taehee said while ponting at the single couch in front of her and he quickly compiled ...

"Mom ..what happened? Why did you suddenly tell me to come here ?" Taehyung asked in confusion but Taehee just scoffed ...

"Do you know what happened here just a few minutes ago?" Taehee asked ...

"N.no ....mom why are you speaking like that ? What has happened?are you all ok ? Did someone bad happen ?" Taehyung asked earning a bitter chuckle from his grandpa ...