Chapter 3

The next morning came very quickly and Jungkook was up early in the morning to make breakfast and lunch for his husband and do the house chores because he too needed to reach his office at time ...
He did his morning routine and went downstairs ...he searched for the necessary ingredients for the breakfast in the kitchen and kept them on the counter ...
He decided to make some strawberry crepes and Nutella filled pancakes as he heard from Taehee that Taehyung used to love those ...he was busy mixing the batter for the pancake when he heard a voice calling him ...

"Sir ...what are you doing?
You could have called me if you wanted anything ..." The housemaid named Martha who was a lady of mid 30s asked as she entered the kitchen ...

"Oh ..it's ok Martha-sshi ...I was just preparing breakfast and maybe some lunch too for Taehyung ...you don't have to worry ..and also plz don't call me sir ..just Jungkook is fine ..." Jungkook said with a smile ...

" Omo ..how can I call you with your name ? You are master's wife ...it's not a good thing ..." Martha asked ...

"So what if I am his wife ?? You are older than me and you should not call me with honorifics ...rather I should be doing that ...umm ..noona ?
Is it ok if I call you that ?" Jungkook asked hesitantly and his words brought tears in Martha's eyes ...she smiled at him and ruffled his hair ...

"You are really very kind Jungkook ...no one has ever made me feel so honoured ...they just look at me as their maid ..their servant ..of course except taehee-sshi and harabeoji but master Taehyung does not like it ...you are the first one who did it without anyone else's care ...thank you ...and yes, you can call me noona ...I would be very happy ..." Martha said ...

" Now c'mon ...I will help you ...you also have to leave for your office soon ..." Martha said and started helping Jungkook ...
After half an hour the breakfast and lunch was all ready...they just needed to serve the breakfast and pack the lunchbox ...

they just needed to serve the breakfast and pack the lunchbox

(Breakfast 😋🤤)

(Breakfast 😋🤤)

Jungkook started cleaning the kitchen counter whereas Martha did the dishes ...then jungkook went upstairs and took a shower and got ready for his office then went downstairs again ...