Chapter 11

That day when Jungkook returned back to Taehyung's mansion, it was already 12:15 a.m. so he didn't get to see anyone which was a relief...he went to his room and directly went to bed after showering ...it didn't take him long to fall into deep slumber as he was very tired ...

'you are different from others my baby ...you are my precious creation ...we only have each other...no one understands us and they just want to harm us ..so always remember ...don't let anyone come near you ...they don't deserve you ...you will only listen to me hmm ..my baby ...my doll ..' 6 year old jungkook's eomma, hyerin said while caressing his hair ...

'but eomma...papa said that we should love everyone then only we will get loved ...he told me to make friends and I also want to  make many fr.ahhh" Jungkook was cut off when his mom yanked his hair ...

'STOP THAT NONSENSE ...I TOLD YOU YOU WILL ONLY LISTEN TO ME DIDN'T I??
THEN HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME ...ONLY I CAN CONTROL YOU ,YOU UNDERSTAND??...YOU ARE MY CREATION AND ONLY I CAN MOULD YOU HOWEVER I WANT SO NEVER SPEAK USELESS THINGS EVER AGAIN ...'. Hyerin screamed at Jungkook who was looking at her with his doe eyes which held fear ...no tears but only fear...after some seconds hyerin's face became soft again and she bent down to jungkook's level and again started to caress his hair...

'My baby ..see this is why I told you not to listen to others...I don't want to hurt you again ok? So don't listen to whatever your papa or whoever says ...only listen to me ..only I love you ...
Others will only hurt you,my doll ..hmm ...no one will stay with you but eomma will ...everyone is bad  ...they will make you weak ...they will make you cry and you don't want them to do so right? So you will listen to eomma right ? That will make you a good boy and you are eomma's good boy right ? ...
RIGHT ?? MY DOLL..'  hyerin said in a sweet voice at the start then suddenly screamed in the end making Jungkook close his eyes ...when he didn't hear anything else , he opened his eyes and found himself sitting on his bed with his papa ...he looked at him blankly while his papa was smiling ...

'my little kookie turned 7 today ...I am so happy ...here's your birthday present from papa ...happy birthday sweetheart ...' jungkook's papa,junghyun said with a smile and handed him the gift and Jungkook took it with a blank face ...

'open it ..I am sure you will love it ...' junghyun said and Jungkook opened the box to see his gift and saw that it was a ...
Big pair of scissors ...
He looked towards his Papa's face and his papa smirked at him ..

'DIE YOU MONSTER ....' his papa shouted  while grabbing the pair of scissors and held his neck in a bruising hold with his other hand...he pushed Jungkook down on the bed and put more pressure on his throat..Jungkook could feel his lungs burning from the lack of air ...he was on the verge of losing consciousness when suddenly he felt a wave of sudden fear and terror run over him, making his eyes go wide when he saw his papa raising the pair scissors in his hand slowly ...

' I should have killed you a long time ago...you don't deserve to live ...you are a monster and that is why you are so cold ...that is why you never feel any pain even after getting hurt ...oh and do you know that you are heartless? ...you only care about yourself just like she did ...that is why you are so numb..you are always blank...always stoic ...I am sure you won't feel pain even when I stab you right in your heart.. afterall you are void of feeling anything ...I gave you a chance to change..I gave you a full week  but now I have had enough of you ...you too have suffered enough ...but don't worry my sweetheart ...papa will solve everything...everything will be over soon ...let papa just kill you and end all of this ...everything will end with you..' his papa said in a menacing deep voice  and brought the sharp object towards him in full force but Jungkook held his hand tightly while shutting his eyes tightly in fear ...tears were rolling down his cheeks and when he opened his eyes to look towards his Papa's face it slowly turned into Taehyung's face who was smirking at him with an evil glint present in his eyes ...