Divergent High: chapter 1

All rights reserved ©Copyright of @hayasworks
This story cannot be copied, sold, edited or printed without the author's permission and if done so can be punishable by law.
Asides from character names and few song lyrics used in this story, ALL ideas are original.
Names of the main characters - all rights to Veronica Roth.

DISCLAIMER: The reason why the chapters are so short is because this story was published on another platform first, and the space to post a chapter on there was limited. So when I copied and pasted the story into wattpad it was just easiest to keep the chapters like they originally were.

I hope you enjoy💕

-
Divergent high school fanfic
Chapter 1
Tris POV:
I rush to my locker, carrying a handful of books I just borrowed from the library for my class assignment. Emma, or as the school calls her 'Queen' barges her left shoulder into me and my books fall to the ground. Her little group of friends following, like soldiers waiting for an order, laugh loudly. I sigh. This has been the third time this week. She carries on walking but then looks back at me before she turns the corner and gives me a fake smile. Once I can no longer hear the sound of her heals clicking I kneel down and pick up my books one by one. I reach for the last book and a hand touches mine.