Divergent High: Chapter 73

Tris POV:
I feel absolutely horrible for yelling at Four, but he bruised my heart. Emma ruined Prom but least we had a bit of fun. Anyway, our graduation is in a week. I hope my cut heals by then. My mom drives me home and I eat dinner. I get a text saying I need to collect all my things at school before the summer. I decide to go tomorrow morning. I head upstairs to go to bed. I fall asleep in deep thoughts. Four. Graduation. College.
The next morning I get up and find the window wide open. Did I leave it open? I shut it and put my hair in a bun. I notice a crumpled up paper on my night stand. I open it up and it reads: Dear Tris, I'm sorry for what happened. It wasn't my fault, Emma tricked me. I really love you Tris, but I guess if you don't love me anymore, then there's no point in me staying. I don't care if were not together anymore, just let me know you forgive me. That's all i want. Have fun at college. -Four
I'm still in my shorts and hoodie but I put on my trainers, grab my phone and jacket and run straight out the house. I call Four while driving to his house. please pick up, please pick up, please. He doesn't pick up. When I get to his house his mom looks at me in worry. She tells me she woke up and didn't find Four home since last night and he's not answering his phone. I choose not to tell her about the note - she's under too much pressure. I go to the treehouse. I text the gang and tell them to try calling him. I call and leave him a message. My heart beats fast and I rub my eyes. My head throbs and I take off the bandage. My tummy rumbles with hunger and I start to cry without knowing. I give up. He's gone. I've lost him. I curl myself into a ball and cry harder. About 20 minutes pass before I get up and climb the roof of the treehouse, watching where I put my feet. Once I get to the top, I keep my arms out trying to keep my balance. I look down about 20 feet. It's so easy to just jump. Should I jump? I want to feel nothing at all. Will I make it if I jump. I don't want to make it. I want to jump. My body shivers and my nose tingles with the windy breeze. "I'm sorry Four." I say.
.
.
Please vote for this chapter and comment ur thoughts so I can post the next chapter soon!:)