Divergent High: Chapter 146

Note:: HEY I just wanted to say I appreciate all the support for this story. Apologies that I don't get to reply to your comments a lot of the time, even if its just a few of you - school has just had me very busy with finals. Anyway, I wrote this fanfic when I was around 13/14 so its quite rusty, but I've still enjoyed updating it for you all. I hope you enjoy these last few chapters!
-H.G.
.
.
*months later*
Tris POV:
The last few months have been normal. Eat. Go for a walk. Call friends after they come home from work. Hang out with them at home and watch a movie. Make dinner for Four. Work a little.
Yesterday, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Skylar. All our friends were there at the hospital with Four. I was crying from the pressure but the doctor told me I can be glad that she is healthy and well. I couldn't believe she was mine when I held her in my arms. It's like everything in the world seems to just disappear and all you truly care about is this small human.

Four was too anxious to carry her just yet, but I smiled at him as he tickled her palm and she gurgled in response. For a moment her face was all screwed up like she had just tasted something sour. Uriah laughed at that moment.
"She's an angel Tris. Congratulations." Christina said.
13th June- an angel from God.

-

I am sat in the living room and Four took a day off work to spend it with me and Skylar. She is asleep on the couch next to me. Four and I look down at her smiling. My mom, dad, Caleb and Shai came and visited last night to drive me home from the hospital and they could not stop obsessing over her. My mom was whispering to her with a smile drawn across her face all the ride home.
"She's so cute." Four says.
"Yeah. She is." I say.