Divergent High: Chapter 143

Four POV:
I'm on my laptop doing my work when Tris comes through the door. I stand up and slowly walk to her as she puts her bag down, a letter in her hand.
"Well?" I say. She slowly nods, smiling.
"Your pregnant?" I ask. "Yes." I smile then I pick her up into a hug and spin her around.
"I can't wait Tris. I'm so proud of you. And guess what? I also have good news..." I say and we go and sit down as I tell her about the advert.
Tris POV:
After Four has told me his good news I clap and hug him.
"Oh my I'm so excited for you Four."
"Me too. For us. And one little guy. Or girl." He laughs.
"I'm going to go take a shower. Call our friends and tell them the good news for me." I say as I walk to our room.
"Okay!"
*the next day*
It's becoming very cold here in Chicago. People have already started to put up their Christmas trees and lights.
It's snowing right now.
I went out earlier to buy Four and myself some warmer clothing. He sits at the dining table on his laptop doing his work. I go over and stand behind him, my hands on his shoulder, watching how he draws on his laptop. His work is phenomenal. I've never seen someone so talented - especially working on a laptop. It's a lot harder than drawing with a pen and paper. "Four this is amazing." I see his ears move backwards with pride.
"I realised I've got to go with a Christmas theme since it's self explainable considering the time of the year."
"Looks great. Keep going honey."
"I will."
I go over to the couch to watch TV and I get a text from Christina: OH MY GOSH TRIS YOUR PREGGY! Congrats! Make sure to let us know if it's a boy or girl soon. Ly lots. Hope you and Four are doing well. I'm loving my job. I also realised that I'm doing fine as a single pringle, so I think it'll stay like that for now. We should all meet up soon xx.

I smile reading her text. I message her back:
Thanks Christina:) I'm glad to her your doing well. I love you too. Yes we should definitely meet up soon. Text me tomorrow morning letting me know where and when.
I swich channels on the TV.
She messages back 5 minutes later: okay! See you soon.