Chapter 49

The vomit lady was seething, but all she could do was smile at me because of my dad. I had read her mind earlier, and she warned herself not to make a mistake or dad would make her skeleton his wife.

Why would anyone want her to be their wife?

I was cautious when I read their minds some more. "They wanna use me?...like those people before..." I started to back away from them since they only reminded me of when I was trapped in that hell and I promised not to use magic on any of them until they met their use, but they got closer to me.

I used creation magic on the floor and made it go up and attach onto the ends of their dresses and I also attached them to the men around them.

"Perverts!" I exclaimed as I ate my cake.

The guards tried to take them away and it was funny watching them struggle to get them out of the floor or smash into all the men around them.

The King said about some kind of punishment or whatever, I don't care.

"Lady Aria." Albedo and Renner both rushed to my side.

"What did those humans do?" Albedo asked me and her eyes looked to be blood red for some reason.

"Creepy, they want to use me to get close to dad and his bed." I explained and Albedo looked outraged.

"Lady Aria, if anyone else has those thoughts give them one of these." She handed me a small bag of green marbles. "I will go give them a couple myself."

'UP THEIR ASS AND IN THEIR EYES!' Her mind yelled as she was still smiling at me so sweetly.

"Can I throw it at them?" I asked.

"Of course, you are such a genius! You don't even have to touch them." Albedo smirked.

"Want me to throw some at the rat?" I asked her and she nodded and then hugged me in pure happiness. "Also, can we dance?!"

"Yes, Lady Aria! I would be honoured!" She happily put my plate aside for me then took a hold of one of my hands and walked out to where people are dancing.

She held both of my hands and lifted them up, so she could help me dance and she taught me quite well, but I really just did my own thing in the end and she followed my lead. "Let's dance with dad when we see him again!"

"I would love to." Albedo was blushing as she thought about it. 'Dance in his arms! Then dancing between his legs! And his thing will dance into me!'

"Into you?" I asked.

"I hope he will feed me it." She grinned.

"He feeds Nurunuru." I informed her and she paused.

'HE LIKES MOUTHS?! HE CAN FEED ME THERE TO!' Her mind yelled.

"Isn't that where you feed people?" I mumbled confused.

As the ball went on, I fed Albedo some of the cake making her very happy since she did say she liked being fed. "Also, why are there no balls? It's a ball." I asked Albedo.

"Humans are stupid." Albedo answered.

"Yeah, no one is enjoying their time here except us...they don't even want to eat cake or sweets because they would get fat, weirdos." I hummed. "Well, more for me!"