Chapter 23

"Don't go wandering off, even if you're curious about something, don't accept sweets from strangers, don't use super tier magic in front of others and most of all, don't get hurt or killed" Ainz was bent down in front of me giving me rules I have to follow.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Repeat them back" He demanded.

"Don't go wandering off unless I want to, always accept sweets because I'm a demon so it won't kill me, use super tier magic to make many sweets and most of all, don't get hurt or killed" I repeated back.

He sighed, 'At least she remembered one.'

He stood up and ruffled my hair, "Just stay with Sebas, he will look after you" Ainz told me.

"Okay, dad" I smiled at him.

I'm going to be staying in a human town for a while with Sebas, to see if we can find any information because no one would find a little girl and an old man suspicious.

I'm wearing the clothes that I wear as an adventurer so no one will mess with me unless they are dumber than an insect, "Maybe that's why the others call them insects" I mumbled.

"I call them that because they are lower than me and can easily be crushed like one" Nabe explained, "My lord, we will be leaving now."

"Yes, take care of Aria, and if she even loses a little of her innocence, like finding out words she shouldn't know, there will be punishments" Ainz's eye sockets glowed red.

"Yes, my Lord," She bowed.

"Bye, dad!" I took Nabe's hand and waved to him.

He waved back, 'I already miss her' I read his mind outside of the throne room making me laugh.

Nabe took me to where Sebas is and on the way, we ran into some stupid man, "Hey lady, you want to have a good time?" He came staggering over and asked Nabe.

"Good time?" I asked.

Nabe whacked his jaw breaking it, "YOU DO NOT ASK MY LADY THAT!! OR RUIN HER INNOCENCE!!" Nabe pulled him into an alleyway.

I just waited for her, "Looks like she accepted his offer, you gonna be okay, kid?" Some guy with blue hair asked me.

I looked up to him, "Wait, so that's what having a good time is?" I mumbled.

He laughed and went to ruffle my hair, but Nabe grabbed his wrist. He got scared because the strength she was using is nearly enough to break his wrist.

"Leave her alone" She pushed him away then took my hand and started walking away.

"Where is the guy?" The man questioned her.

"I was a little rough" She explained and kept walking, she left the man blushing.

Why would someone blush after you said you murdered someone?

We then arrived at the place Sebas is staying, "Lady Aria, its wonderful to see you after so long, you look much stronger" Sebas bowed to me once we went in.

"Thanks, but when we go out, dad said I have to call you gramps and you call me Ruby, no lady added" I explained as I took down my hood.

He nodded and Nabe left after giving him the warning of not letting my innocence get ruined.

"Would you like to go check out some magic, Lady Aria?" Sebas asked me.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed.

He pulled my hood back up and made sure my mask is on rightly then took my hand.