Chapter 37

"Dragon! Dragon!" I was cheering as Ainz was walking us outside.

"You're full of energy" Demiurge grinned.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed.

'I think she's having a sugar rush, I'm such a bad dad, I gave her too many sweets' Ainz hung his head in shame.

I teleported off his shoulder once we got outside "Creation magic" I used the surrounding area to make a giant dragon but it still can't talk making me pout.

Mare repaired the area I took the materials from "Lady Aria, that's amazing!" Aura yelled.

"Magnificent, Lady Aria, you are more than worthy of being called a supreme one!" Demiurge exclaimed, and he kept going on so we kind of just ignored him.

"Now come back straight away, okay?" Ainz told me.

"Yeah" I nodded and got onto the dragon with Mare and Aura "We will be back after threatening a whole empire for sweets!"

"And?" Ainz stared at me.

"A meeting to bring the sweets to me" I grinned.

Ainz sighed 'Good enough, really she's just smart for taking advantage of this situation to get what she wants.'

We started flying "Which way do we go?" I asked the other two making them laugh nervously.

Thankfully, Aura knew where way to go and we made it to the empire.

Everyone looked up at us and we tried to locate the emperor but couldn't find him "What would bring them outside? Oh, I remember dad said the emperor liked spilling blood" I grinned.

I had the dragon land on the castle he should be in "You two go spill blood for my sweets" I ordered of them.

They both jumped down as I sat on the dragon's head, Mare hit the ground with his staff and the ground opened up taking people down into it, he then closed it up like the ground never cracked open.

"Okay, we have massacred all of them! Next, we will massacre the humans in this castle, wait, since we don't know which one the emperor is we won't do that!" Aura yelled, "But we will destroy this country if the emperor does not apologise to Lord Ainz and Lady Aria for disturbing her sleep!"

"Fireball! Fireball!" I made two huge ones making people scream as I laughed "Hurry up and step forward or these will be launched at your people!"

"I am the emperor Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix, I wish to talk!" Some blonde guy yelled.

"That's a stupid name" I mumbled "Okay, come and meet my dad Fartlord!"

"Farlord!?" He yelled.

"Close enough" I shrugged "Just shorten it, its too long."

He soon came down with four guards and we gave them the place and date we will have the meeting "We have to bring two large bags full of sweets" One mumbled.

"Yep don't forget that or you will get obliterated before you can come into our home," I warned them from the top of the dragon and they couldn't see me.

I just threw away the fireballs in some river as we went back.

A couple of days later they came to visit and I was waiting outside on top of a hill as Yuri and Lupisregina greeted him.

I used a spell to correct the weather since it was cloudy but now it's sunny, after I ran down to Yuri "Did I do it, right?" I pulled on her dress.

"Yes, Lady Aria you did brilliantly" She grinned at me.

"Old man, what just happened?" Fartlord questioned him.

"That was control weather, its a sixth tier spell, but I believe this magic is of an even higher level! Amazing, you're simply amazing!" He looked to me.

"Thanks" I grinned.

"Who are you?" Fartlord asked me "And how old?"

"I'm Aria Ooal Gown, I'm 9 years old" I answered and the rest flinched for some reason "Also I dumped my fireballs into your river since for some reason you didn't want blood to be spilt."

"You were the one who killed that sea monster" He mumbled nervously.

"Wait, I did? Was it cute? Was it made of sweets?" I asked.

"No" He shook his head.

"Then why tell me something so useless" I sighed.

"We shall move on now" Yuri spoke up.

The doors to Nazarick opened as some death knights come out carrying tables making them freak out and I was confused "Aren't these common?" I asked Yuri.

"Having control over so many of the undead is amazing!" The old man yelled.

"This is bad your highness!" Two of his main guards stood in front of him.

"Did you bring the sweets?" I asked Fartlord.

He nodded "Then you're safe, these are under my control and my dad's so chill out" I grinned and held out a sweet to them but only the old man took it.

"Control?" Fartlord asked.

"They were actually created by our Lord and Lady, as such their absolute loyalty is to their orders" Yuri explained and the old guy started to laugh.

"Wonderful! Wonderful!" The old guy yelled.

"I know, right? Sweets are great" I replied.

"Lord Paradyne?" One of them asked him like he has gone insane, he's looking at the death knights like how Albedo looks at Ainz.

"Your highness, what shall we do? Shall we run using teleportation magic? But escape might not be possible with this little girl here but if she and her father are generous enough we might be allowed to" He laughed.

"I like this expression more than your usual one" Fartlord admitted.

"Are you sure? He looks like he wants to go a poo to me" I asked seeing he's pulling a really weird face.

"Please relax and enjoy yourselves here," Yuri told them as the death knights finished setting up tables and chairs.

"We have prepared something to drink" Lupisregina informed them as a death knight held a little jar of orange juice and it looked really cute.

They all enjoyed it and Ainz was finally prepared to see them, he was probably pacing in front of a mirror again for about an hour.

We took them through a portal to a long hallway that leads to the throne room.

'Gold, status, power, military strength, magic skills, beautiful women and an heir, maybe a male would do better, she looks weak' Fartlord was staring at me.

"You're being creepy," I told him.

He was shocked then laughed nervously "Do you have siblings?" He asked me.

"Very creepy, you even rejected my sweet" I ran ahead and found everyone standing by Ainz's throne.

He held out his hand to me and I took it, and he pulled me up onto his lap.

I looked back at them and they were shocked to see Ainz is a skeleton 'DAD MY ASS!!!' Most of their minds yelled making me glare at them.

"Dad, that's Fartlord" I pointed at him.

Some of the others had a hard time trying not to laugh 'Lady Aria gives these insects such fitting names' I read Demiurge's mind.

Ainz was stiff 'DON'T LAUGH! DON'T LAUGH! I'M A SERIOUS OVERLORD!!!' He screamed in his mind.

It was silent as everyone was looking to Ainz "Hmmm" He let out 'I FORGOT WHAT I WAS PRACTISING TO SAY FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS' His mind screamed.