Chapter 15

"Yes that's right" Ainz answered, "I plan on taking Avarice and selfless, Hygieia's chalice, Billion blades, Depiction of nature and society."

"Society that's a name of a weapon really? Billion blades is better than that" I sighed.

"I understand Lord Momonga-sama" Pandora nodded then stared at me curiously.

"Also call me Ainz now my name is Ainz Ooal Gown and this is my daughter Aria Ooal Gown" Ainz explained.

"My creator Lord Ainz and your daughter you created Lady Aria! You must be my sister!" He yelled.

"No" We both rejected.

'I hate my dark past please don't look at it with such cold eyes' Ainz begged in his mind as Yuri and Albedo stared at Pandora.

"Why did you make him like that?" I asked Ainz.

'I thought his clothes and actions were cool! Well, I still think the military clothes look pretty cool' Ainz explained in his mind so the others don't hear.

"Is something wrong?" Pandora asked us.

"Everything is" I answered as Ainz cringed.

"Let's go" Ainz hurried away from his dark past.

"Have a safe trip Lord Ainz, Lady Aria, ladies" Pandora saluted to us.

"Ladies? I'm first in command and Yuri is second in command of the Pleiades don't address us so lightly" Albedo warned him.

"My apologies I couldn't help myself in front of such beautiful roses-!" As he yelled Ainz snapped.

"Hey come here!" Ainz dragged him away.

He put him up against a wall and then put his arms on either side of his head "I don't think this is the right position to threaten someone in" I commented.

'LORD AINZ IS HE GOING TO!? NOT FAIR I WANT THAT TO BE ME!!' Albedo whined in her mind.

"I'm your creator right?" Ainz asked Pandora.

"That's correct Lord Ainz" He answered.

"This is a request no an order from your creator! Will you stop saluting? Just stop" Ainz begged.

"If it is the will of my god!" He yelled.

"Was that German!? Don't do that either I'm really begging you!" Ainz freaked out 'My emotions have to be regulated so often now and Aria probably thinks I'm pathetic!'

I pat his head feeling sorry for him "Thank you Aria" He sighed.

"Sorry for the wait, Albedo give your ring of Ainz Ooal Gown to Yuri" Ainz demanded.

She looked hurt and ever so slowly started to take the ring off we just watched and Ainz explained how we can't teleport into the Treasury without a guild ring to pass the time.

"If you enter with it on the golems inside will attack you" Ainz took mine off as well.

Albedo finally got it off and we went inside without Yuri and Pandora thankfully.

"These golems are they created in the likeness of the supreme beings?" Albedo asked as we saw some weird golems.

"They were supreme in weirdness I give them that" I looked around at each one they look weird some were cool.

"I created them in the memory of my old comrades they look shabby don't they?" Ainz asked.

"That is not true," Albedo told him 'I would love one of you' She giggled to herself weirding out Ainz.

"You called this place a mausoleum have the other supreme beings perished?" Albedo asked nervously.

"That's not exactly right" Ainz answered confusing me.

"Then are they undead like you?" I asked.

He shook his head 'They retired after they gave me their equipment and items' Ainz explained in his mind.

Albedo looked sad 'Lord Ainz might disappear one day Lady Aria could to' I read her mind.

"I plan to put a statue of myself there" Ainz pointed out thinking it would cheer her up I just facepalmed confusing him.

"Please don't say such words!" Albedo begged and started crying "The merciful Lord Ainz who stayed behind with us please rule over us forever! I beg you from the bottom of my heart!"

'SHE THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LEAVE!!' Ainz yelled in his head.

"Your slow" I sighed.

He seemed depressed after that "You don't plan to leave right?" I asked I have been abandoned before I don't want that again.

Ainz wiped Albedo's tears and ruffled my hair "Forgive me."

"That isn't an answer" I informed him and he looked away nervously.

"Please promise me!" Albedo exclaimed, "Don't toss us aside and leave this land!"

"I'm sorry but..." Ainz was silent.

"Why!? Are you dissatisfied with something!? Am I in the way? I will kill myself if this what it is!" Albedo yelled.

"That's not it!" Ainz yelled, "Listen to me the effect of the word item mind control over Shalltear is absolute in order to defend ourselves against it we need to wield world items."

"That's why you came here right? To get some" Albedo asked.

"That's right but I will have the guardians and Aria wield them, there is a way to save Shalltear one of the world items behind me has such destructive power after you use it once it's gone" Ainz explained.

"Let me explain my silence to your words I plan to fight Shalltear by myself so I don't know if I will come back alive," Ainz told us.

"I get fighting Shalltear but if that is the case we should crush her with our numbers why must you fight her alone?" Albedo asked.

"There are three reasons first I have doubts I'm an adequate ruler the second reason is because there is a high chance this is a trap" Ainz explained.

"Like Aura and Mare?" I asked.

"Not that kind of trap, enemies could be lying in wait while using Shalltear as bait so if I go alone they will be wary about hidden forces and the last reason I will kill Shalltear" Ainz declared.

"Your lying right? The last reason is because everyone would go crazy to kill her if she even just poked us?" I asked.

'Yeah that's right, I might be able to find some way to save her and I won't be able to handle the craziness of everyone else' Ainz explained in his mind to me making me smile.

Albedo soon accepted it after he explained some more "I won't try to stop you anymore."

"Dad promise me you will buy me some sweets after" I demanded.

He was confused "Okay" He mumbled.

"Good that means you have to come back alive to keep your promise" I grinned, and he was shocked.

Albedo squealed excitedly that he promised to come back.

He gave me to Albedo and also gave me a world item it was a hat that was way to big for my head 'To cute' Ainz freaked out and fell over accidentally when I lifted up the hat.

The others looked over to him concerned and started to freak out "How is he going to defeat Shalltear" I mumbled worried.