Chapter 34

We went into the cave, "There are no guards, how careless" Ainz mumbled.

"I think the poo is the guard" I pointed at it.

"It would keep people away" Aura nodded, "Looking at the footsteps, it seems multiple creatures live here."

"We can not expect much intelligence from them, hopefully, they can converse" Ainz mumbled as we walked further in, 'I am so happy I don't have a nose' I read his mind.

We saw three big ogres eating the remains of humans, "They aren't cute" I sighed with disappointment.

"Sorry for interrupting your meal" Ainz apologised and they screeched, "For a doorbell, they are too noisy and lack any class."

"Skeleton enemy!" One yelled and grabbed a club.

"Can I kill them already?" I asked.

"You may kill one," He told me and I grinned.

One came at me, "Fireball!" It died instantly and its body burned making light for us to see the whole cave properly.

"You're different from humans!" One of the ogres yelled.

"Do not think of my daughter as a mere human, or me as a mere skeleton, I am here to see your boss, the Giant of The East, will you call him here?" Ainz asked.

They all looked to each other, "Your screams should be enough" I went to make another fireball but they ran.

"Good job, you were very scary" Ainz held out a sweet to me making me grin.

I went to take it but he lifted it up out of my reach, he was saying how cute I am in his mind as he repeatedly did this until I made a fireball scaring him and he dropped the sweet.

We went further in to find more ogres, "They are a bit far from being a giant, but it doesn't seem to be a complete lie, is he similar in strength to Hamsuke?" Ainz asked Aura.

"It seems so" She answered casually.

"Hey, where is the snake?" I asked, hoping there's at least one cute creature here.

"Over there invisible, now why not stop doing such a pointless thing and answer my daughter?" Ainz pointed to a wall with his staff.

It appeared, "Nope, nope" I turned around and hid under Ainz's cloak and he looked down at me curiously.

"It's true, you're a snake type, but I feel the description is off" Ainz mumbled.

"Yeah, it's half-human and is all slimly and almost naked! Ugly!" I yelled.

"Skeleton, human, what did you come here for!?" The ogre yelled at us.

"To get pets, but I see you're not up to my daughter's standards" Ainz answered.

"They aren't up to anyone standards" I sneered at them "I'm going to wait outside."

I went outside and stroked the dragon-like animal we rode here it was much cuter than those things I just saw.

We went back and I was just playing around in Ainz's office "Aria, Demiurge, I need your opinion on this menu it would be for a human man and women and perhaps a child as well" Ainz explained.

"You finally have some friends to invite over?" I asked.

'Oh yeah, I don't have any friends nothing has changed' He sunk down into his chair as I read his mind.

"I believe humans should eat anything and everything that Lord Ainz would present to them without complaint," Demiurge told us.

"Even poison and acid?" I asked.