Chapter 14

"DAMMIT!!" Vag yelled.

"Well done Mare," I told him because he was the one who tied him up with the roots from a tree.

We are in the forest so no one will know it was us who did this to him "I'm going to kill you!" Vag threatened.

"I warned you but you didn't listen so this is the result of your choice" Ainz reminded him.

Mare hit him with his staff many times eventually killing him "Did I do my job well?" He asked us.

"Yeah" I nodded with a smile.

"It looks like there was no real need to call for you Mare" Ainz commented.

"What shall we do with the corpses?" Nabe asked as I looked around at the rest of what was Vag's team they couldn't even put up a fight Albedo killed them all because she found out they insulted us.

"Take them all back at once and keep a couple to the side I want to teach Aria how to use create high-level undead" Ainz answered "Mare take Narberal back to Nazarick"

"Master will I be alright? Is there a chance I will be eaten?" Hamsuke rubbed my cheek with his own.

"I would be sad if someone did that" I admitted.

"No one will touch you unless they want to die," Nabe told him.

"Please take care of me Narberal" Hamsuke nodded to her.

"Alright let's go Albedo Aria" Ainz turned around and I teleported on to his shoulder and took my mask off.

We found Shalltear she has her eyes open but wasn't moving "Shalltear" We called out to her.

She didn't even move "How dare you disrespect Lord Ainz and Lady Aria!" Albedo yelled.

"Calm" Ainz demanded.

'This can't be? Is it possible?' Ainz thought and I looked down at him curiously but he kept silent.

"What is it?" I poked his skull.

"There was a battle here and someone has put her under mind control but something must have happened and she was left behind without any orders so that's why she isn't moving" Ainz explained.

"I guess I will use this" Ainz lifted his hand to show many rings.

"How do they all fit even though you don't have any flesh?" I asked.

He was silent "Magic? Well anyway, this ring is called Shooting Star you can use a super tier magic spell called wish upon a star up to three times."

'I spent my entire summer bonus on gacha tickets to get this' Ainz thought, and he seemed depressed.

"Super tier magic?" Albedo asked.

"Like this, creation magic," I made myself a bunch of sweets.

"Well, not many would use a super tier spell like that when they could use it to completely change a landscape" Ainz added.

"That sounds boring" I commented.

'That's good it is to her or this world would have been done for' Ainz thought.

"Well with super tier spells there is a daily use limit and a long cast time but I haven't seen you hit a limit yet or need to take a long time for a spell to work" Ainz looked up at me.

'HOW CAN SOMEONE SO ADORABLE BE SO FRIGHTENING!? SHE COULD JUST SPAM THESE SPELLS!!' Ainz freaked out in his mind.

"This item nullifies the cast time and activates the spell with the use of exp" Ainz explained then activated the spell.

"You are willing to use such an important item for a servant like Shalltear! What a compassionate master you must be amazing in bed!" Albedo squealed.

'DON'T TURN EVERYTHING INTO SEX!!' Ainz facepalmed.

"Now ring I wish to cure all of Shalltear's status effects!" Ainz yelled but the spell stopped.

'Super tier magic didn't work!' Ainz was shocked "We are withdrawing quickly!"

"Yes!" Albedo came over to us and we teleported away.

"Damn it all!" Ainz kicked the ground shocking me.

"Dad?" I asked concerned.

"Sorry forget my blunder just now" He patted my head.

"What happened?" Albedo asked.

"The ring activated but the wish was rejected and there is only one thing that super tier magic can't beat" Ainz explained.

"My love for you?" Albedo asked.

"No...actually, I don't know about that but it's world level items" Ainz informed us.

"Yeah, I'm lost" I admitted.

"Albedo raise Nazarick's security to the max and have all guardians return" Ainz ordered.

Albedo had everyone retreat and Ainz then teleported us to the treasury along with Albedo and Yuri was there waiting for us "I thought you said we didn't have money?" I asked him pointing at the piles of golden coins.

'I don't want to admit that we can't use any of that money in this world wait she's probably reading my-' Ainz looked up to me and I smiled.

"Your secret is safe with me" I laughed.

He sighed in relief and went over to some door "Glory to Ainz Ooal Gown" He said out loud and words appeared.

"Let's see by...this...means..." He was trying to read it but was struggling.

"By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness whatever that means" I felt like I just read a bunch of nonsense.

"Thank you" Ainz gave me a sweet.

The door then opened we went in and it was a long ass hallway with weapons along the walls.

"Our destination is the mausoleum" Ainz informed us.

"Mausoleum?" I asked confused.

"Its where bodies are kept to rest" Yuri explained.

"How are dead bodies going to help us?" I asked.

"They won't and we aren't using any" Ainz answered, and we made it to a big room

Someone stood up "TABULA SMARAGDINA-SAMA!!" Albedo yelled.

That name just broke my mind "Don't even try to say it, it took me weeks to get it right" Ainz told me.

"Impossible your not him!" Albedo exclaimed, "I remember the man who created me!"

Albedo and Yuri stood in front of us protectively "He looks like a fish how did she come from him? Wait how do you make humans? With spells?" I asked.

"Lord Ainz are you okay?" Yuri asked because he is covering his face with his hands.

'I didn't know other people innocence's could be my weakness! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO CURIOUS!' Ainz had to take a moment to recover.

"That's enough Pandora's Actor," Ainz told him, and he then turned into a lump of flesh and finally into some guy with a white mask.

"Thank you for coming all this way my creator Momonga-sama!" He saluted.

"You look well" Ainz groaned.

"Yes! I'm doing quite well and so what is your business here this time?" He bowed.

"I have come for some world items" Ainz answered 'Please don't react badly' Ainz begged in his mind.

"WORLD ITEM!!" He sang "It can change the world! Immense power! The supreme beings symbol of greatness! The various sacred treasures sleeping deep within Nazarick! Are you saying their power will finally be unleashed?"

'Woah he's so lame I want to die!' Ainz yelled and he looked exhausted.

"I get why you keep him in here" I commented.