Chapter 21

We had a whole army of skeletons equipped with magic armour as we arrived at where the Lizard Men live, "Now Aria, you will be learning a sixth tier spell called Control Weather" Ainz informed me.

"Okay!" I nodded excited to learn new magic.

"Say Control Weather and make wind, then move it around to create a storm" Ainz instructed me.

"Control Weather," I said out loud and was able to make wind soon creating a storm, the wind wasn't powerful so I don't accidentally kill any of the enemies.

The shiny skeletons started to move and I saw the Lizard Men far away from us watching, Ainz let off an aura that would scare most people, but it didn't affect me at all.

Ainz used a powerful spell that created some complicated-looking circles around us, each of them had weird shapes inside them. They disappeared and the entire lake in front of us froze over, and the enemy started to rush to higher ground.

I made the wind more powerful for a moment as a warning for what would happen if they move from that spot.

I then felt the ground shake and looked back to see a giant golem, "Awesome!" I exclaimed as I have never seen one before.

It picked up a boulder and threw it into the lake breaking through the ice, some of the boulder was sticking out.

The boulder was weirdly smooth, "Oh, Albedo said your ass is probably smo-" I went to say and Ainz threw me a sweet so I forget about his supposedly smooth ass.

The skeletons went ahead and got onto all fours then stacked up making stairs, I was amazed and started kicking my legs excitedly.

Skeletons with gold armour and flags stood at the sides of the path towards the awesome skeleton staircase.

"Go on" Ainz let me down and I ran ahead, "Dad, come on!" I yelled excitedly.

He laughed amused as he followed me, the others succeeded after us and I was trying my best to get up the skeleton stairs but I was struggling. Ainz had already made it to the top and was looking down at me concerned, 'Should I go back?' He thought.

"Up we go" Demiurge lifted me up onto his shoulder, "Sorry for the surprise, Lady Aria."

"No, thanks for that" I grinned as he walked up the rest of the stairs, everyone else got to the top and a throne appeared for Ainz to sit on and Demiurge put me on his lap.

Ainz then summoned black balls with faces on them, they flew over to the enemy.

"We bring you the words of the Great Ones, they wish to converse with you, let your delegate step forward at once, know that time that is wasted is displeasing to the Great Ones" They then came back and Shalltear clapped making them disappear.

'NOW THAT'S HOW TO MAKE A ENTRANCE!!' Ainz freaked out in his mind.

"It was awesome!" I agreed with him.

"I am the representative of the Lizard Men, Shasuryu Shasha!" A Lizardman with green scales yelled up to us, there is one with brown scales next to him.

"Too many sha's" I mumbled and Ainz nodded agreeing with me.

"Next to me is the mightiest of the Lizard Men" Shasuryu looked to the one next to him.

"Zaryusu Shasha!" He introduced himself.

'The names in this world are either to complicated or innuendos' Ainz thought then sighed.

"Our master does not feel that your posture is right for listening" Albedo spoke up.

"Wait, Demiurge taught me to say something in this situation" I mumbled Ainz was instantly concerned about what it is, "Get on your knees bitch!"

Ainz wanted to die, 'I HOPE AINZ-SAMA WILL SAY THAT TO ME ONE DAY!!' Albedo's mind screeched.

Demiurge grinned when I looked at him, "Demiurge, how did you think that was a proper thing to teach Aria?" Ainz questioned him.

"One of the Great Ones shouted that at his enemies to intimidate them, so I thought Lady Aria could do it as well" Demiurge explained.

"I see, Aria, don't ever swear again or tell someone to get onto their knees, please" Ainz ruffled my hair.

"Okay" I nodded not getting what the problem was.

"Now prostate yourself!" Demiurge commanded of the two below us, "Do not resist!"

They went down and the ice looked like it was about to stab them in their brains any second, "Ainz-sama, they have adopted a listening posture" Albedo gave us a gentle smile.

"Yeah adopted" I replied, "They probably will be only able to hear their bones breaking soon."

"Good work, but Aria is right, they won't be able to hear if their heads stay down so lift them up" Ainz demanded.

'They almost killed them with just a couple of words! I thought Aria was only the only one who was able to do that' Ainz thought nervously.

"You are permitted to lift your heads!" Demiurge yelled.

They looked up at us still stunned, "I am the Master of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, Ainz Ooal Gown, and this is my daughter, Aria Ooal Gown" Ainz introduced us.

I waved at them happily, "First, I express my gratitude to you for assisting with my experiment, now onto the main subject, you will fall under my rule, however, it is likely you do not wish to come under the rule of someone you have beaten" Ainz informed them.

"So in four hours, I will attack again, the attacker will be one of my trusted allies, Cocytus, on his own, if you win, I promise I will leave you completely alone" Ainz explained.

"We surren-" One was about to give up.

"I would prefer you not suggest something as tedious as to surrender without fighting!" Ainz had a red light come from his eye sockets scaring them.

I poked my finger inside to find nothing there, "There's nothing" I mumbled confused.

"Are you making an example of us?" One of the Shasha's asked.

"More like playing" I answered with a grin.

"I am done speaking, you have four hours enjoy them while you can" Ainz stood up and put me on his shoulder.

"I ask that you wait! Will this ice melt?" One of the shasha's yelled.

"Yes, I simply did not want to dirty myself with your mud, I will dispel the magic effect later, now farewell, Lizard Men, Gate!" Ainz made a gate for us to travel through.

"Bye-bye, Shasha's!" I waved to them.

Everyone else followed after us "Man, we flexed on them" I laughed.

Ainz put up his hand and I was confused then gave him a high five, he was very happy after that, "We are a very good team" He told me.

After an hour we got bored, "I wonder how the Lizard Men are doing" Ainz mumbled from his throne.

He had Albedo bring out the mirror from before, I was with Mare helping her rebuild the wall Demiurge and Albedo smashed through.

"What are those sounds?" I asked hearing a weird sound.

"I don't know Lady Aria" Mare answered nervously, we turned to see Ainz's mouth wide open.

"IMPREGNATE ME!" We heard a yell.

"Ainz-sama" Albedo went over then smirked seeing the mirror, "Oh, you should have told me, we can try out that position if you want."

'WHAT!? NO!' Ainz's mind yelled, I went over to look, but he had already made it disappear before I could see.

"Albedo, that isn't needed," Ainz said while looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh, I see, I can show you other positions right now, that we could try" She suggested.

"No" He immediately rejected, 'I didn't think those Lizard Men would do that in their final hours, well, I did say to enjoy themselves and they are' Ainz shivered.