Chapter 16

We used the item from earlier to watch Ainz as he left Nazarick.

We are on the sofas on either side of a table Cocytus is so big he has a whole one to himself and Albedo is on the sofa next to me.

"I have returned" Demiurge sat down on my other side he was frowning "May I ask what is going on?"

"Shalltear is being controlled and dad is going to knock her out of it" I explained.

"I sent you all the message of what Ainz-sama told me" Albedo reminded him.

"Why is he going alone?" Demiurge asked.

"Because he can handle this himself" I explained I can't say it's because they all are way too overprotective.

I said it before and they got all defensive while saying how we shouldn't trouble ourselves with insects.

"Why did you allow him to go alone?" Demiurge questioned Albedo "If it's a trap we could have just sent our minions as decoys then overtake any enemies lying in wait I believe Ainz-sama was lying you can read his mind right Lady Aria?"

"Maybe" I answered showing I'm not gonna say anything.

Demiruge was still complaining "He promised to buy me sweets he will be coming back alive and even if he dies I can probably find some magic to bring him back to life now calm down" I stood on the sofa and pat his hair.

"As a woman, I felt Lord Ainz's determination I know he will win" Albedo added,"I still have his bed prepared for his rest and our pleasure."

"You have sweets to eat?" I asked.

"Not that kind of pleasure" Demiurge informed me and ruffled my hair.

"Albedo Ainz-sama is the last supreme being that stayed behind and Lady Aria isn't ready to rule it is our role to eliminate any damage that may befall him even if he refuses our help we must take action!" Demiurge stood up.

"Where are you going?" Albedo asked calmly.

"Toilet?" I asked.

"No I will have my sub-" Demiurge was stopped by Cocytus holding out his spear in his way "So this is why you ordered me here immediately after my return Albedo."

"That's right" She answered.

Demiurge sat down sulking "If something happens to Ainz-sama I will have you step down from your position of supervisor!"

"I will put her back there after then," I told him.

Albedo ruffled hair happily "Cocytus, what do you believe are the odds of Ainz-sama being victorious?"

"Three to seven three for Ainz-sama" He answered and Demiurge gasped dramatically.

He tried getting up and I sat on his lap making him stay in place he kept trying to move to escape without moving me to the side because he thinks that would be disrespectful.

He gave up when Ainz started fighting "Creation magic" I mumbled and made myself a bunch of sweets it was oddly silent "What?" I asked seeing the others staring at me in pure awe.

"Of course Lady Aria would be this talented" Demiurge grinned and ruffled my hair.

"All I said was the words" I mumbled confused.

"Natural talent" Albedo told me.

We saw Ainz used a super tier spell as well we watched as the battle went on "Armour?" I mumbled when he put some on.

"TOUCH ME!!" Albedo yelled.

"Who?" I asked.

"Of course Ainz-sama" She answered.

"She means that armour belonged to one of the supreme beings Touch me-sama" Demiurge explained.

They explained how he is able to wear the armour even though he shouldn't be able to "He thought so far ahead!" Albedo ran her hands up and down her body Demiruge covered my eyes.

He uncovered them soon after for me to see Abledo on the floor breathing heavily.

The others just ignored her.

Ainz got out a sword that belonged to someone with a long name I couldn't be bothered to remember.

He even changed weapons a few more time and armour once he was blushing for some reason "Why is there a rod between the legs?" I asked seeing the armour shaped weirdly.

"That's just how it was made" Demiurge answered.

'HE HAS A HUGE ROD!!' Albedo screamed in her mind and rolled across the floor.

The battle ended with Ainz's victory.

"Wait if she gone? Can we get her back?" I started to freak out.

"Lord Ainz will resurrect her don't worry" Demiurge was actually panicking because I was.

Ainz came straight back to us after "I will begin with Shalltear's resurrection Albedo keep an eye on Shalltear's name on the list" Ainz asked of her "If she is still under mind control-"

"Ainz-sama if that happens we will be the ones who will take care of her," Demiurge told him and I teleported onto Ainz's shoulder "We can't let you face any more danger."

"Please step down my lord we guardians will take care of her" Abledo reassured him.

"Understood" Ainz nodded.

'I HOPE HE WILL LET ME TAKE CARE OF HIM LATER!!' Albedo started giggling making Ainz take a step away from her.

"Thank you Lord Ainz it would be lonely if you and Lady Aira weren't here" Albedo smiled at him after her giggling fit.

"I see it is lonely when everyone is gone" Ainz mumbled.

"It is" I agreed.

"Now let's begin, Shalltear resurrect!" Ainz used his staff it made the gold coins we brought into the room melt into a puddle.

The golden liquid then turned into Shalltear "So is she okay?" I asked Albedo.

"Please be at ease, it seems the mind control is gone" She reassured us.

Ainz threw a blanket over Shalltear, and she opened her eyes "Ainz-sama? Aria-sama?" She stared at us confused.

Ainz picked her up making her blush "Glad to have you back" I grinned and held out a sweet to her.

She took it "I'm sorry, this all happened because of my mistake" Ainz apologised to her.

"I don't understand what's going on but its impossible for Ainz-sama to make a mistake" Shalltear snaked her arms around his neck.

'BLANKET!! BLANKET!! KID!!" Ainz yelled in his mind then covered my eyes because the blanket fell off Shalltear so she's naked right now.

"This is where my first time will be" Shalltear squealed.

'STOP RUBBING!!' His mind screeched.

"Ainz-sama, I believe Shalltear is a bit exhausted" Albedo spoke up with a dark tone in her voice.

"What?" Shalltear let out.

"That's true" Ainz uncovered my eyes as Shalltear let go and covered herself with the blanket again "We will talk over the details later."

"By the way Ainz-sama, why am I in the throne room? Did I cause some trouble?" Shalltear asked.

Albedo looked ready to go at her but Ainz stopped her "I see you don't remember, I'm sorry Shalltear, please tell me what you remember last" Ainz asked of her.

"Yeah, who do we have to kill?" I asked, and they looked to me a little surprised "What? No one messes with my family and gets to live."

They all seemed really happy that I find them like family even Albedo was squealing with her hands to her face.

They are the only people in this world who actually helped me and didn't ignore or try to kill me so I won't let anyone take them from me or I will be alone again.