6 . NEW ERA

Authors POV

kritika come infront of her mother's room because today her mother promised her that she going to tell her a story about laxminarayan's wedding.

Kritika POV

Kritika: matashree today you promised me that you are going to tell me story about laxminarayan's wedding. Now tell me About this story.

Kritika's mother: okay come here so once upon a time when only for a cursed
Everyone became shreehin . And also maa Lakshmi had to leave lord Narayan.
After that incident maa Lakshmi born as a daughter of samudra Dev. And she forgot her every moment with lord Narayan. And she also forget about lord Narayan. But lord Narayan knows about her incernation as shree. And other side all devtas became weak because they are shreehin now . Maa Lakshmi and her blessings is power of every devtas . But now every one is become shreehin so debraj indra decided they all went to vaikuntha and because only shrihari can save them from this problem. After that shrihari decided that he organised a samudra manthan . In samudra manthan all devtas and asurs help shrihari for their own needs. In this samudra manthan shri Vishnu took Avatar as kumbha ( turtle) . After some days of samudra manthan one by one 14 ratans come out of the see and atleast Shri haris'shri coming out of the see. Everyone found their own happiness in this samudra manthan but for Narayan he found his Lakshmi his love from this samudra manthan.
After that lord Brahma organised a swayamvar for maa Lakshmi and this swayamvar everyone participated but at the eleventh hour Shri hari come in this swayamvar and shri gives barmala to shrihari so that's how shri and shrihari again reunited .

After listening this story kritika is really very amazed. Then she told her maa

Kritika: mom can i able to see lord Narayan and Maa Lakshmi

Kritika's mother: yeah as your wish 😊 tomorrow we are going to laxminarayan temple.

Kritika : ohh maa 😑 i mean can I able to see laxminarayan in real life can i able to talk to them .

Kritika's mother : yeah but for that you need to sleep now and do your works properly. Then i think laxminarayan come infront of you and talk to you.

Kritika : ok matashree bye 😘

After kritika went to her dream land 😴😴

After that kritika day by day became a devotee of laxminarayan and she always worshipped Lakshmi Narayan and she always love to read laxminarayan story .

After some years kritika's father's guru organised a great yaga . In this yaga every devi devtas come as a guest. And even tridev and tridevi also come in this yaga . When kritika knows about that her prabhu and mata come in this yaga she became excited and happy then she told her father if he allowed her to go to this yaga. Her father can't denied her this wish so he told her that

Kritika's father : yeah i allowed you to go to this yaga . And i and your matashree always coming with you.

After hearing that she became so happy and she can't wait for this day.

Authors POV

Someone watching her from sky and this person smiled when he saw kritika's smile .

Unknown person: putri the day is not so far when your wish became granted😊😊.
Another Unknown person: yes prabhu you are right but why are you smiling like that. Sometime I don't know when i see your smile i geting scared🥲.

Unknown person no 1: what Chanchala 🥺 you are getting scared by my this charming smile 🥺. I don't want to talk to with you 😤.

Maa Lakshmi: Narayan i don't mean that you misunderstood me. 🥺🥺I really don't want to mean that.

Lord Narayan : 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 I know that shri you don't to mean that 😂🤣. I just love to tease you 😏.

Maa Lakshmi : swami 😑 i really don't like that 😑.

Lord Narayan: ohh priye 😯 don't get mad at me please 🥺.

Maa Lakshmi : ok ok 🤭 i don't get mad at you . Swami do you have any plan for kritika.

Lord Narayan: no priye do you have any plan??

Maa Lakshmi: Prabhu i had a plan for her

Lord Narayan : tell me

After that they wishpering their plan . then they smile and looked Kritika from vaikuntha .

Lord Narayan and Maa Lakshmi: we are coming for you putri.