4 . *IS THIS END OF HER*

*I am sorry i accidentaly delete this chapter so that's why i post this chapter now. This story is the next part of accident chapter .*

Authors POV

Suddenly sneha open her eyes and she saw a room where is full of doctors. And it's actually look like a operation theatre(OT).

Sneha's POV

Sneha(In her mind): where am i it's look like a OT. Why i can't remember anything yeah i last remember i had a accident and i can see my blood . That time i felt so dizzy. After i saw someone drag me out of the car. And then i can't remember anything. I think I am fainted that time .

Authors POV

Suddenly Sneha can't take breathe properly and she fell so strange .

Sneha's POV

Sneha: i can't take breathe properly oh it's so hurt.

Sneha's POV

Sneha : ka nha is th is en d of m in e 🥺 wh at ab out my fa mi ly ka nh a. Th ey ca n't su rv ive wi th out me. N o o ne ta ke ca re of th em af ter m e . P lea se sa ve me k a nh a pl ea se ahhhhhh .

Suddenly her pain started increased. In this accident her head is fully damaged.
Suddenly she see a flashback of her life.
Then she recognised her end is coming . A tears fell from her eyes immediately. Then she remembered her love towards radhamohan and her wish that she want to become a daughter of laxmi narayan.
Then she tell her kanha

Sneha (in her mind): kanha please save my family after me you are the only person who can save them from every problem. Please kanha

Then she sighed in her mind and now she can't think about her family because she knows her kanha save them for every problem . Then she prayer her kanha and told him

Sneha ( in her mind) : kanha please give me a another chance kanha please kanha you know my wish . You know na i wanted to become your and radha Maa's daughter. Please kanha give me one chance to become your daughter please kanha. Please 🥺🥺🥺🥺.

Suddenly She saw everything black infront of her eyes.
Then she saw a bright light infront of her. Then she saw someone and she felt like her heart become stopped to see that person .

This person is none other than

Lord Krishna.

Then lord Krishna told

Lord Krishna : putri see we are here to take you with us come here sneha

Then he smiled at Sneha . That time Sneha only see her prabhu in this place . He look like a bright lamp in a dark room. Then she started crying. After that she heard Another voice . Then she looked at this person who is none other than

 Then she looked at this person who is none other than

Radha rani

Sneha : maaa 😭😭😭😭

Radha rani come infront of her and hug her

Radha rani : ohh Sneha don't cry we are always with you . Isn't dream sweetie . Come here.

Lord Krishna : yes come here

Then Sneha hug both of them

She felt so happy . After that radha madhav told her.

Radha Krishna : sweetie we give you a chance to become our daughter. Now sleep here and hug us tightly.ok sneha.

Sneha obeyed them . After she felt a strange sensation her body but she didn't care about that. Because she only cares about her radha krishna now . Then she went to a deep sleep in radhakrishna's embrace.

Authors POV

And here doctors noticed Sneha's can't breathe and her body don't do any movement . Then they realised Sneha is no more .