26 . GURU BRAHMA GURU VISHNU GURU DEVA MAHESHWARA

Authors POV

Kridha remember everything then she look at her father. And told

Kridha : baba I am sorry I am done very big mistake . Please killed me . Please baba . Please 🥺.

Lord Narayan : no Putri you did that unintentionally . This is not your fault .

Kridha : baba where is maa

Lord Narayan : your mother took incernation as Bhudevi . She went to earth and doing tapasya . For defending Asur Hiranaksh .

Kridha : where is she now I want to see her .

Lord Narayan : kridha she is not here . But soon you have a chance to see her . But after that you have to start your siksha . Asur Raj never gave you the right education about ved and purans . If you want i can give you this siksha .

Kridha : as your wish father . And yeah I am so blessed to having you as a guru .

Lord Narayan : then from tomorrow you have to start your lesson.

Kridha : ok baba

Then Lord Shiva spoke

Lord Shiva : kridha I am also help you .

Then Lord Brahma appeared and told her

Lord Brahma : I am also helping you .

Lord Brahma : I teach you about all vedas and puranas .

Lord Narayan : I teach you about all Astras

Lord Shiva : And I teach you about meditation which is really important for every human . You can control your indriya by that . And it's very useful for you my daughter .

Kridha : I am feeling blessed to have tridev as my gurus.

Tridev : In future your this siksha will help you . You have to kill those bad powers . Don't ever forget that .

Kridha : yes Prabhu i never forget that .

Lord Narayan : Asur Raj is your first enemy . Only you can killed him . He disrespected a Sadhu's wife and these Sadhu gave cursed him . And told him that Laxminarayan's Ansh can killed him . And you are this person . That's why he kidnapped you .

Kridha became shocked to know this

Kridha : and about my demon mother

Lord Narayan : she don't have any husband . Even she kidnapped your sister just like you . She is a liar .

Kridha started to crying after knowing the truth . Then Lord Narayan hugged her and told

Lord Narayan : leave this matter princess . See after how many years we are available to see each other . I am really happy .

Kridha : I am also happy to meet with you . But maa

Lord Narayan : ohh don't think about your maa she is in her mission. Soon we both available to see her.

Kridha : I really wait for that day .

Lord Narayan : me too princess .

Lord Narayan : now we must celebrate this moment

Kridha : not yet baba when we both are reunited with maa . That day we must celebrated . Not yet

Lord Narayan : ok