22 . MISSING

Authors POV

After they come their home . Kridha told Maa Lakshmi that she became tired . So she want to sleep . Maa Lakshmi take kridha to her room. After kridha went to her dream land . Maa Lakshmi look at her face and started to crying silently .

 Maa Lakshmi look at her face and started to crying silently

Then Lord Narayan come and told Maa

Lord Narayan : priye this is her fate you know that very well

Maa Lakshmi look at him

Maa Lakshmi : how prabhu she is my daughter . How can I tolerate this pain .

Lord Narayan : she is also my daughter . I also can't tolerate this pain . But we don't have any options. It's her fate . You know her future very well .

 You know her future very well

Maa Lakshmi : I can't do that

Then Lord Narayan hugged Maa Lakshmi . They both started to crying .

Time skip2 months

Time skip
2 months

In these months Maa Lakshmi became possesive towards kridha . She can't leave her for a second . Everytime she had a fear of losing kridha .

Maa Lakshmi : kridha where are you princess . Where are you

She became tensed

Suddenly she felt a two hands cover her eyes then she heard a voice

Unknown Voice : told me who I am

Maa Lakshmi hold this small hands and told

Maa Lakshmi : I told you hundred times kridha don't go anywhere without me . Why you won't listening my words . Tell me

She became bit of angry

Kridha show her puppy eyes to her mother .

Kridha : maa i just wanted to play with you . Why you shouting at me like that .

Then kridha started to crying

Maa Lakshmi : kridha I don't want to scared you princess . Come here .

Then Maa Lakshmi hugged kridha and told her

Maa Lakshmi : maa I make kheer for you . Do you want to taste it .

Kridha look at her maa

Kridha : yes maa

Maa Lakshmi : Then whipped your tears first .

Kridha whipped her tears and went to kitchen with her mother .

After some days Lord Narayan went to Rishi's place with Maa Lakshmi . Kridha also come with them . Every devi devtas come in this place . But sometime after a group of devil attack this place . Tridev and other devtas started to fight with them . After some time many devtas became injured. For that Tridevi also decided that they also have to join this fight .

Maa Lakshmi showed kridha a safe place and told her to stay there .

After Tridevi join this fight devtas became more powerful . But when they saw Maa Lakshmi their suddenly asurs leave this place . Lord Narayan became suspicious to see this . But At least they Asurs are gone now .

Maa Lakshmi and Lord Narayan come to this place where Maa told kridha to stay . But They can't find her . She became tensed and look at Lord Narayan

Lord Narayan : where is she priye

Maa Lakshmi : I told her to stay here because the place is far away from this fighting place .

Lord Narayan : but where is she

Maa Lakshmi : I also don't know

Then Maa Lakshmi started to crying

Then find her everywhere but they can't find her . Month passed but they can't find her . She became lost .