18 . SISTERS MEETING

Authors POV

Kridha : today the guest is arrived in our house . I am really very excited to see them . Today maa and baba both went a place in a very early morning.

Suddenly kridha see someone coming in their house . She saw two girls come her house with her parents. She went to downstairs. Then she asked her father

  Then she asked her father

Kridha : baba who is this beautiful ladies

Hi beautiful womens i am kridha.

Then the 1st girl asked Lord Narayan

Guests no 1 : pitashree did she is my sister

Guest no 2 : maa is devsena di is right . Is she my sister

Kridha look at them and told

Kridha : sister 😲😲😲😲 did i have oldest sisters . Maa baba you never told me about them . Why you do that .

Then Maa Lakshmi and Lord Narayan said

Laxminarayan : yes putri you three are sisters

Kridha : really 😁😁

Maa Lakshmi : and today I decided to told you about that . About your sisters .

Kridha : ohhhh 😯😯

Kridha : by the way hi sisters how are you I am kridha 😁. Tell me about you di .

Devasena : I am your first eldest sister 😁

Srivalli : I am your second eldest sister 😁

Then kridha hug her sisters . And they also do the same .
Such a cute sisters moment

laxminarayan smiled at them 😁

Lord Narayan : they look so cute ☺️

Lord Narayan : they look so cute ☺️ . Am I right priye

Maa Lakshmi : you are right swami ☺️.

Kridha : di finally you come here di i really love to spend time with you.

Devasena and srivalli : we also love to stay with you. Obviously you are our youngest sister 😁☺️.

Kridha : you know di i have two brothers Ganesha bhaiyaa and Kartikeya bhaiyaa . They are cute but I also want a sister. Yeah I have 3 sisters but they are not usually come here . Some time I play with Garuda uncle and seshnag uncle but nowadays baba always keep them busy with some works that's why they don't have time for me 😑. I always want a sister . And now today god gives me two sisters 😊😊. I am really happy 😁.

Devasena and srivalli : we are also happy to see you 😁😍😁😁.

Then kridha hold their hands and told them to go to her room . They smiled . And the three sisters went towards kridha's room.

Time skip
In Evening

Laxminarayan arrived infront of kridha's room and then Lord Narayan told kridha

Lord Narayan : kridha be ready for your sisters wedding

Kridha see him very shockingly

Kridha : what 😲 but when how I mean I never see my sisters in these previous years and today i meet my sisters and you told me baba you organise a wedding for my sisters . Isn't fair 🥺 just give me a month to stay with my sisters .

Devasena : kridha we are always with you . After our wedding we can come our house anytime sweetie . And yeah we also miss you my little sister . I also don't want to leave you .

Srivalli : yeah di is right we really don't want to leave you but what can we do.

Kridha : ok

Maa Lakshmi : kridha do you want to know who is your sister's soon to be husband .

Kridha : who 🤔🤨

Laxminarayan : your brahta Kartikeya is the soon to be husband of your sisters

Kridha : wow 😲 . But give me one second but Kartikeya bhai never told me about it. Did he forget about me 🥺 . Even he is not invited me in her wedding 🥺.

Lord Narayan : no princess he not forget about you .

Kridha : but 🥺

Lord Narayan : your buya is coming in our house today with you bharata Kartikeya .

Srivalli : yeahh I think 🤔 he invited you today for our wedding.

Kridha : are you right 🤨

Srivalli : yeah I am right .

Then Maa Lakshmi called everyone for launch

Then they all went to living room and started to eating their lunch .