25 . FATHER AND DAUGHTER

Authors POV

Reete's Mother : Reete where are you ? do this house work as soon as possible . I told you hundred times why you don't do that yet . You are just a problem . I wanted to kill you but I can't . If I have chance i can surely do that . But I can't . Now go

Reete went from this place and went to corner and started crying . Then a Reete's sister come and told her

Reete's sister : why are crying di I requested you please leave this place . Or maa will surely killed you .

Reete : no behen I am her daughter . This is my responsibility to take care of her . Now go outside

Reete's sister : but di

Reete : go now .

Then her sister went from this place . Her mother always torturing her . Kridha knows that her foster mother is a devil but she can't do anything . After all she see her as her mother .

Authors Note : Lord Narayan knows about Asur Raj's plan . But he don't do anything because he send kridha to this place . Because Asur Raj teach kridha his special technic . Because Asur Raj is blessed by surya dev . That he is only died by his special technic . But Asur Raj never gave lesson anyone about his special technic ( His special Astra) . But now he only gave lesson to kridha . because Asur Raj 's special Astra also can harm ( little bit) Tridev . So that's why he teach kridha about this astra . And also he is cursed by a Sadhu that only lord Narayan ansh can kill him . So for that reason also he kidnapped kridha . And brainwashed her .

But Lord Narayan plan others things for him .

After some days

Kridha went to forest and started doing tapasya of Lord Narayan .

Lord Narayan smiled from vaikuntha and suddenly he remembered Maa Lakshmi

Lord Narayan : priye i really miss you . See our princess became a big girl . And after some years she will be stay with me . Where are you priye . I really miss you .

After some years kridha's tapasya become stronger . And at least lord Narayan come infront of her .

Reete's pov

I usually doing my tapasya but suddenly I heard a voice . I opened my eyes . And see lord Narayan . Why I feel like I have a connection with him . No no he killed my father my maa told me . I had to focused on my mission .

Lord Narayan : putri tell me your wish

Reete : I want to become your sevika prabhu and wanted to stay with you .

Lord Narayan : you are my daughter

Reete : what 😦😦

Lord Narayan : yeah every living being in this world are my children . You are also my child . And yeah I fullfilled your wish you can stay with me .

Then kridha show him a smile .

After that she started to stay with lord Narayan .

Reete : prabhu where are you leaving alone. I mean don't you have any family .

Lord Narayan : putri everyone is my family . And yeah I had a wife. Who's name is sri .

Reete : prabhu can you tell me the story of your wife.

Lord Narayan smiled and say yes

Then lord Narayan tell every story of Maa Lakshmi . After hearing those Stories Reete became shocked to know about maa . Because her foster family never told her about Maa Lakshmi .
Then she told

Reete : prabhu can I available to see her in my entire life

Lord Narayan smiled and told

Lord Narayan : yes putri you can

Lord Narayan : Putri did this all food is for me

Reete : yes prabhu

Lord Narayan : putri call me baba not prabhu

Reete (in mind) : how dare he . He killed my father and now he want to become my father .

Reete : 😁 yes prabhu I mean baba

Lord Narayan : now feed me .

Reete : 😦

Lord Narayan : obviously every daughter is the second mother of her father . And you are also my daughter . So now feed me .

Reete : ok

Then she started to feed him.

Lord Narayan : the food is so delicious . Your also a good Cook like your mother .

Reete : do you taste my maa's food

Lord Narayan : I mean I talked about my wife . If I am your father then my wife is your mother . Am I right

Reete : yes .

After that day kridha started to read stories about Maa Lakshmi . Then she saw lord Narayan ' s stories . But she read good thing about lord Narayan . She realised Asur Raj and her so called mother lied about her about lord Narayan . But then she remembered that her father was killed by lord Narayan . She ignored this . In these days lord Narayan spent a quality time with her . She also feel that lord Narayan is not evil . She started to become a devotee of him . But she never forget about her motive . One day she done a biggest mistake in her life . She searched about amrit . And yeah in those days she informed Asur Raj about lord Narayan and devtas every move . Actually in these past years Asur Raj and her so called mother brainwashed her about lord Narayan . She can't forget her so called mother's words . So she did this mistake .

Indradev noticed her and told lord Narayan about this .

Indradev : prabhu your devotee trying to steal amrit . Punished her now prabhu .

Lord Narayan : Indradev slow down your voice . And don't say any bad things about my daughter I mean my devotee .

Lord Narayan : putri told me what happened actually .

Reete : yes I am did that and don't call me putri .

Lord Narayan : why you did that and

Reete lost her tempered and told him

Reete : you killed my father how dare you tell me to call you father .

Lord Narayan : no I didn't do that

Reete : you did it . yes you did this

Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati come in this place and told Reete

Shivshakti : yes putri he told truth

Reete : no mata prabhu he is a liar

Lord Narayan : 🥺 putri how can I killed your father . When i am your real father .

Reete and indradev became shocked and she told

Reete : you are a big liar

Lord Narayan : no I am saying truth you are not the daughter of this devil lady . You are the daughter of Lakshmi Narayan . You are kridha . You are Narayan Putri . You are Sri suta . Remember you are the Sneha who had a chance to born in satyug . In satyug you become the kritika and then you do tapasya of laxminarayan and you are blessed by us . And Atleast you become the daughter of our as kridha . Remember your real parents remember those beautiful memories . Remember the cursed remember kridha . Look at my eyes kridha.

Then kridha look at his eyes . Yeah she don't want but she is curious . But when she saw his eyes she became shock .
She saw her 3 Lifes in lord Narayan eyes . She remembered her own past . Her memory is back.